Bee Catchers Inc.

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2008

17216 Saticoy St Ste 206

Van Nuys, CA 91406

With an in-house biologist and over 50 years of combined experience, we are committed professionals in the removal of bees, and in the necessity of doing so regarding the general public, we at Bee Catchers, are equally committed to the saving and preservation of bees, whose contribution to our ecological and agricultural environments are crucial to our own survival. Bee Catchers is a family owned and operated business. We offer fabulous customer service and honest rates. We are State licensed, bonded and insured. Bee Catchers does not charge by the hour, as each job is given a flat rate for the work needed, and all work is done the same day. Bee Catchers will beat any licensed competitors price, and we will give you the information you need, so that you will be entirely comfortable choosing Bee Catchers as your solution. Without bees here on earth, the human race is said to survive only 4-5 years, as bees are responsible for 60% of our food supply. Serving Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside and Ventura Counties. Serving residential, commercial, industrial, construction sites, HOA's, property management, real estate companies and bank owned properties. We also offering eco friendly pest control for properties as well. All jobs are guaranteed. Open seven days a week; 8 am to 8 pm and 24 hr emergency service is available. No job is too big or too small! Licenses, Associations, Etc: Registered company with the California Structural Pest Control Board; Licensed Operator, Registered Operator with the Department of Consumer Affairs, Member of the BBB; A rating, Member of the Greater San Fernando Valley Chamber of Commerce, Greater Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce, Universal City Chamber of Commerce, California State Beekeepers Association, Angie’s List Super Service Award Recipient 2009-2014, American Beekeeping Federation Give us a buzz today! Toll free: 866-544-0074 and 818-448-2149 Website: www.beecatcherssocal.com, www.thebeecatchers.com Email: beecatchers@gmail.com...

pest control (162)roofing (6)stucco (3)tree service (3)animal removal (2)

05/22/2020

The crew came out on time, friendly and professional. They checked where we thought there was a bee hive on the outside of the house, but found no hive. They went into the attic and checked the roof from the inside as well. Explaining their work as they went. I really liked the fact that they relocate the bees instead of kill them. ultimately they said the bees we saw were probably scouts looking ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bee removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2020

11/06/2019

The work could not have gone better. An inspector came out for an estimate the day I called, and arranged to return the next day. The bees were safely relocated and the repairs completed in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend "Bee Catchers" to anyone in need of bee removal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Safe removal of a hive of bees within the wall of my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2019

07/05/2019

We had a very sudden bee infestation in our garage mid-to-late afternoon on a Friday. Called a number of places. No one could come out. Bee Catchers could not come out right away either. I do not fault them. The difference was the level of service I received on the phone from Nicole. I told her about the situation. She asked great questions and provided great advise. So far, following her advise i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bee Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2019

09/16/2017

Called on a Wednesday to get thorough explanation of price and service. Scheduled an appointment for the following Friday between 10am-11am. Technician never arrived and I left 2 voicemails inquiring about status. They still have not returned my phone call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed bee nest removal and post removal screening from front tree

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2017

06/10/2017

The job went very well. Sean and his assistant were very professional. They explained the whole procedure of relocating the bees to another place. The whole job was completed in a little over two hours which included removing the bees, removing the hive, cleaning the area, sealing the area so other bees wouldn't build a hive there, and repairing the area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a honey bee hive relocated.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2017

05/30/2017

Very well with no problems. He was professional and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of a bee cluster/mass in a redwood tree in our back yard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

03/21/2017

Perfect. When you work with someone who has a passion for their what they do, it makes a big difference. They did a great job, left no mess (and no bees). I'm glad the bees will live on somewhere else and continue to pollinate fruits and flowers in our area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bees had set up shop in my attic, and I wanted them to go somewhere else. I would never want to kill then, just move them safely.

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2017

12/22/2015

Nicole was very nice and professional. She explained very well the process and how things work. Her response was fast and efficient. However, my boss decided to go with another company because it was less expensive and we were running out of time. I would have liked to work with this company because they are very environmentally conscious and they don't kill the bees, but relocate them and make th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of live bees in the roof and repair roof

CATEGORY pest control,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2015

10/27/2015

Nicole described every move they were making, with full descriptions.  They were exceptional, friendly, and knowledgeable...I give them glowing a review...The work is guaranteed 4 years...took my roof apart and put it all back together..You'd never know work had been done, except the bees are gone now....Thanks again...It was a pleasure!!!!!!!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old and new bee hive..honey comb and all

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2015

08/03/2015

Both Nicole and Sean were courteous and efficient. They inspected the house while I was at work and started the work without me having to take time off from work. I am very pleased with the quick time from the inspection to the removal. They did have to come back to remove the remaining bees that showed up after the wall was sealed. They took pictures so we could see the amount of bees and honeyco...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed stucco to access bee hive. Removed honeycomb, queen bee and other bees. Cleaned the surface to prevent bees from coming back and patches the stucco and the original entryway as well. Did not need to.kill the bees to do the work.

CATEGORY pest control,stucco

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2015

Thank you( members name removed)for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the feedback and we are happy that you are satisfied and that we got to save the bees!

Bee Catchers offers live bee removal, and we use environmentally friendly methods. We handle honey removals from any type of structure as well as repairs to drywall, stucco, siding, fascia and roofing. We also remove Africanized bees, yellow jackets, wasps, carpenter bees, etc. We work to preserve natural resources, farmlands and pollinator habitat. Bee Catchers offers safe pest control for inside and outside of structures for all general pests.

We do not handle bed bug or termites.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal