Cobar Builders Inc.

• Trade License Expiration
  • 01/02/2022

248 Glenview Cir

Vallejo, CA 94591

Here at Cobar Builders Inc , we pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We strongly believe in giving our absolute best in all of our projects no matter how big or small. We are experts in our trade and will always keep you educated on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business!...

Resposiveness

electrician (5)home remodeling (4)house painting (1)home builder (1)garage building (3)flooring (1)drywall (1)closet design (1)

07/03/2020

Excellent. Elvin is extremely responsive and a pleasure to work with. He and his crew did quality work and conscientiously fulfilled the terms of our contract.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Construction of Ramada, electric and gas connections

CATEGORY electrician,garage builders,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2020

Photo for Cobar Builders Inc. - 248 Glenview Cir, Vallejo, CA - 38705107

06/26/2020

I had to have my entire bathroom torn out and replaced with new walls, new enclosure, tub and flooring. I am very happy with the job that Cobar Builders did in my home. They were all very friendly and updated me on their progress and asked me how I liked certain things done...honestly this is the first time I have ever hired a contractor to do work in my home and at first I was very nervous, but a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodeling

CATEGORY garage builders,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

05/19/2020

FANTASTIC! Very quick and good at what he does. I tried and failed to install, then had a mess of dozens of wires I couldn't put back in the wall. He did it like there was no problem, now all my lights work great and are voice-activated!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical - install new 'smart' lightswitches

CATEGORY electrician,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2020

03/13/2020

Cobar builders is an excellent choice for any home remodeling projects. They are thorough, creative, detail-oriented, knowledgeable, responsible, fair, experienced, and extremely easy to work with. I would absolutely recommend with high confidence and will definitely use their services again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2020

02/29/2020

I’ve been working with Cobar Builders for a while now and was great with multiple jobs in my home. From our full kitchen remodel to upgraded can lights all around, added new beautiful 3” LED lights in my dark living room. He changed my sliding door to a lovely French door. I’m very pleased with their work and always turn to them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General, Electrical

CATEGORY electrician,remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2020

02/27/2020

I give Cobar Builders 5+stars. Elvin, the owner called me the same day, scheduled a meeting the following morning and gave me an estimate within 1-2 days and was able to start the job within the week. The job was done meticulously and the site was cleaned up every day. I am already thinking about the next project for Colbar Builders ....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Building a gate by my entry door

CATEGORY garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2020

02/11/2020

They were very professional, reliable, helpful, always got the job done. They were very organized and no mess.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a complete wiring for my restaurant.

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2019

02/10/2020

It went extremely well. Elvin was a great person to work with, very responsive and understanding of our needs. He often went above and beyond our expectations. We will always turn to him for our electrical and general contractor needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical and general contractor work

CATEGORY closet systems,electrician,remodeling,home builders,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2020

02/07/2020

It pretty good. Trust his work. Experience was pretty

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair drywall and electrical

CATEGORY drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2020

02/07/2020

It went very well. Good timing. There was alot of communication between my husband and the owner. Everything was done very well and to my liking.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring, cabinet work, tile work in the bathroom

CATEGORY flooring contractor

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2018

As a General Contractor i offer a wide range of business to any and all clients. My team and I can build a house from the ground up or add to your existing home

Check, Visa, MasterCard