The Natural Pet Tooth Fairy

Founded 2012 • With Angi since August 2014

630 ORANGE DR

Vacaville, CA 95687

The Natural Pet Tooth Fairy specializes in professional anesthesia-free dental cleanings for your dog or cat. Our experienced Veterinarians & technicians implement proven animal behavioral techniques in a very relaxing environment so that your pet may experience a natural cleaning without the risks imposed by anesthesia....

10/13/2017

Linda P.

0 reviews 5.0 star rating 10/13/2017 My dog, Little One, is 5 years old and needed to have her teeth cleaned for the second time. I didn't want to have her put to sleep and pay $900 to have it done, like the first time. I talked to my Vet and she suggested I alternate cleanings; one year there and one year with her. I liked that idea and tried using The Natural Pet Tooth Fairy yesterday, driving from Campbell to Vacaville to get her teeth cleaned. Little One now has completely white teeth again and didn't have to be put to sleep or have an IV, etc. I can't recommend The Natural Pet Tooth Fairy strongly enough and all of their staff are wonderful, including their phone person!! I will definitely be going back to have Little One's teeth cleaned!! Linda Page Campbell, CA

Description of Work
Had my dog, Little One's, teeth cleaned.

Category veterinarian,dentists

Thank you so much for this amazing review & for all the amazing things you said about our staff.

09/06/2017

Gloria C.

It went great. He was fine during the cleaning (teeth are really bad), vet n staff said he was a good boy. They called when they realized that he had to have several teeth removed (under anesthesia n by his vet if I chose to go thst route) n asked if I wanted them to continue. I thought that was great of them not wanting to take advantage of me or my pup n left the decision up to me. I had them continue n wished I had heard of their services years ago. Staff was great. The vet was fantastic, she explained all in a way that was understandable. My pup was not the least bit traumatized n went about his day as normal as ever, that in itself was a great sign of how good they are. Price depends on service n products purchased. Price well worth my pup not being traumatized or put under anesthesia. I definitely would n will recommend them to family n friends.

Description of Work
Cleaning of dogs teeth. My dogs are 12 yrs old n they have never been with anyone except family members , their groomer ir their vet. They are always together n I was afraid that the one getting teeth cleaned would be traumatized by the cleaning, being separated from his brother n being with strangers.

Category veterinarian,dentists

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this very thorough review, we really appreciate it!

01/20/2017

Francisco C.

The very best experience and kindness professionalism above and beyond. I took my four doggies and Teresa Plagwan DVM and her team made an awesome job! Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Checking and Cleaning my four little doggies teeth.

Category veterinarian,dentists

Thank you so much for saying such nice things & for taking the time to write a review about us!

11/18/2016

RUTH W.

VERY WELL. HE WAS CALM WHEN HE CAME OUT WHICH I HADN'T EXPECTED.

Description of Work
TOOTH CLEANING

Category veterinarian,pet grooming

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review!

10/06/2015

Kristen I.

The Natural Pet Tooth Fairy has become THE GO TO FOR ANESTHESIA FREE teeth cleaning for my dogs. Setting up an appointment was very easy. From my first contact through the follow-up the day after, every person was pleasant and professional. They did an amazing job cleaning my girls teeth. I am amazed that their teeth could look as good as they do. The price is extremely reasonable in comparison to the price of my vet. Highly recommended

Description of Work
Cleaned my 2 dogs Teeth.

Category veterinarian,pet grooming

Thank you for leaving us feedback regarding your visit. We are so happy you had a positive experience!

09/20/2015

Robert T.

They did a great job ! My dog had bad breath and plaque on the back teeth. They look so clean now. The technicians were really nice and helpful. They answered all of my questions and were very friendly. I will definitely will refer my friends and family to them. And will be using their service again.

Description of Work
Cleaned my dogs teeth without anesthesia.

Category veterinarian

We are so glad that you had a great experience, we appreciate your trust in us. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. Have a grrreat day!
    Veterinarians
    Dentistry - General
    Animal Grooming
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Check

Teeth cleanings for dogs & cats without the use of anesthesia

Any other grooming services