Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in Tulare, CA
There are 1 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Tulare
- PetSmartTook my Standard Poodle for grooming (her first professional grooming ever) and I couldn't be happier. Kenzie listened to my instructions and formed an instant bond with my dog. She gave her s break between the bath and the grooming so my dog wouldn't get too stressed out. Their price was $20 less than similar service at a local groomer. I will definitely bring my dog back for future grooming
- Coast Grooming Salon-Boutique-RetreatThey provide free nail trimmings every first Saturday of each month. Customers can expect nothing but the best from this place! They sell top-of-the-line dog foods and generously give samples so we can pick what our pets like best. They don't have anything that is not made in America and verified.
- Desert Dog Pet StoreThe couple who own and run Desert Dog clearly care about the furry people of Ridgecrest. I prefer to patronize "mom and pop" establishments and was enthused to see such a shop as this when I came to town at the beginning of 2013. The tubs for self-service dog wash are awesome, especially if you have ever washed a dog at home. A selection of sampoos and conditioners, towels for wiping ears and faces, plenty of towels to dry, warm water ... and you don't have to clean up the mess! The selection of dry and wet foods is great, especially for a small shop. I like being able to pick up quality hypo-allergetic foods for my furry guys, as I believe that good nutrition will assist in keeping them out of the vet's office and underfoot with me much longer
- MAGIC MIRROR PET GROOMINGI saw their add, and because my dog really needed grooming, I decided to stop by. I didn't call first, and found out that you need an appointment. However, they were nice enough to take Midnight, w/o an appointment. When they called and said Midnight was ready, she was so Beautiful and Adorable, once I made it there. They did a beautiful job with her, she looked like a completely different dog. I will definitely be going back to the
- AV DOGGIE STYLESI love a clean dog and he always needs the haircut when we get him back in to Doggie Styles. Always when I get my dog back he is well groomed, smells nice and looks great.
- CHRISTY'S GROOMINGThese folks love dogs/animals and have for years groomed our dogs. Very loving, caring, professional service. They have always done their best to get us in on short notice, but at times are too busy and cannot. We appreciate that because we know they don't sacrifice quality and the safety of any dog just to make more money in a day. Groomers listen to how we want our dog to look plus they take into consideration the hot valley sun and the effect it has on the dog. They have always treated our dogs like their own. Can't say enough positive about Christy's
- MARY LOU'S PET GROOMINGMy 1 year old Shih Itzu LOVES Mary Lou! She is the sweetest groomer ever. She is so gentle and caring with the animals. I trust my baby with her! He actually enjoys going in for his grooming now! Give Mary Lou a try! You and your pet will be glad you did!
- GROOMING & BOARDING BY LINNI highly recommend this company. I am very particular when it comes to my dogs. They are my family. I had peace of mind when I flew to Chicago knowing my dogs were safe and loved.
- D's Pet CityThey are very competetive in their pricing. My dogs are very friendly with them, they never come back scared or hurt. They like the animals.
- ANIMAL TOWNI called her a couple weeks earlier and told her is had a H*** cat that would not let me groom him. she talked me through what we were going to do. Explaining for me not to worry we would get through this. I took her advise and got some natural calming medicine for the cat, and she told me try and not think any more about it, you will project your fears to your cat. When i got there i was ready to battle a mean cat. but with her confidence and positive manner it took her like 10 minutes to comb him out. She was gentle yet firm. she told my cat what she was doing every step of the way. I completely recommend this groomer
Pet Groomers in Tulare
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - G Bar N Veterniary Clinic.Recent Review:Our Border Collie, Mal, was very sick with diarrhea which started on a Sunday. G Bar N got him in early Monday morning. Because he hadn't eaten anything out of the ordinary that we knew of, Dr. Wallace did a fecal swab and analysis, looking for parasites, and she did a test for giardia when the swab was negative. Mal also tested negative for giardia. Since Mal is an epileptic who takes several anti-seizure medications, we agreed she should do a blood test to make sure the diarrhea wasn't caused by liver toxicity. Those numbers all came back good as well which left bacteria as a cause, so she started him on Sulfasalazine to stop the diarrhea and Fortiflora to get his good stomach bacteria back in order. As of Monday night the Sulfa and Fortiflora hadn't stopped or slowed the diarrhea, so we called the clinic's emergency number at 11 p.m. Dr. Wallace met me at her clinic and gave us a prescription of antibiotics, which we were able to start that night. Mal was better within 24 hours and back to his bouncy self by Wednesday. We have been with this vet for many years, and this instance was typical of the care we have always received. I highly recommend. <br /Mary B.
- Business Description:LICENSE NUMBER - VET10469.Recent Review:Called in for emergency for injury to eye. We were seen fairly quickly, staff was professional and pleasant. Dr. removed the eye, stabilized and administered pain meds to our dog, took an x-ray to review for head/neck injury and referred us to a critical care ER60 miles away for surgery to close the eyeBeth B.
- Business Description:Full line grooming and Retail store.Recent Review:It was fantastic job, definitely go there again. <br />Cynthia B.
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s..Recent Review:No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.YVONNE C.
- Business Description:Other services offered are evaluations of horses, pedigrees, my expertise in the equine industry as a professional horse show judge and trainer to be used as an expert witness in the courts, I am also an author of two horse books, and travel for clinics. I accept cash, check or credit cards. My resume can be read on my web site at www.wdnhorse.co
- Business Description:Fin-N-FeatherRecent Review:The people that work there are bird owners. They are very helpful and knowledgeable.Debra C.
- Business Description:LAKE COUNTY S LARGEST PET STORE. WE WILL SPECIAL ORDER.
- Business Description:Here at pawsh pups mobile grooming we deliver every service you will receive at a grooming salon but we come to you we are mobile and 100 percent self sufficient no need to use your electricity or water we can handle all your animal grooming needs from baths to grooms to nail trims and we do large dogs as well as little dogs we also offer a loyalty program to were after enough points you can get a free groom and other rewards come see us and let us pamper your pet
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
Find dog groomers in
- Terra Bella
dog groomers in Tulare
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BLUE RIBBON PETS5290 N STATE ST
- BLUE RIBBON PETS
- EZ Pet Care Solutions7412 Salinas Trl
- EZ Pet Care Solutions
- Fin-N-Feather2931 F St
- Gbarn Veterinary Clinic2025 N St.
- Gbarn Veterinary Clinic
- It's All About The Dogs449 W Clark St
- It's All About The Dogs
- Joshua Tree Pet Resort63381 Quail Springs Rd
JOSHUA TREE, California
- Joshua Tree Pet Resort
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Racheal's Rascals438 S Goddard St
- Racheal's Rascals
- Tails of the City Dog Salon807 Davis St Ste D
- Techapi Veterinary Hostpital20693 Woodford-Tehachapi Rd
- Teri Burgess, Pet Nanny1411 Matlick Lane
- The Groom Shop520 N Main
Angels Camp, California
- The Kennels12736 McCourtney Rd
Grass Valley, California
- Treats Dog Co2936 Main St
- Tails of the City Dog Salon
- WOOD-N-HORSE TRAINING & TACK42846 N FORK DR
Three Rivers, California
- WOOD-N-HORSE TRAINING & TACK