We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

To & Fro Limousine Concierge

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2011

2060 E Avenida de los Arboles

Thousand Oaks, CA 91362

To & Fro is a boutique limousine and sedan company serving L.A. & Ventura counties. We provide a unique sedan service with Wi-Fi on-board, tablet entertainment & USB charging stations *(only available in select vehicles). Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce & GCLA Member. Licensed / Insured

06/02/2017

Beth T.

Excellently! Very smooth and professional. Thank you Luis and Albert

Description of Work
Trip to LAX

01/10/2016

Eileen T.

Amazing! The girls loved Jason, the driver. They gave me a free upgrade to an SUV and, most important, they took care of the two most precious people in our lives.

Description of Work
Drove our daughters to and from the final Motley Crue concert on New Years Eve

11/04/2015

Art M.

I have used To & Fro Limousine service twice now and I can only say great things about Luis Valdez and his company. I have used a few different limo services over the years and To & Fro stands head and shoulders above them all! On time, excellent drivers, clean vehicles and fair prices. What more can I say!

Description of Work
Transported family to LAX

Category limo services, taxi service

07/08/2014

Robin S.

Though airlines re-routed me through another airlines lengthy underground tunnel, my driver met me with an electronic notepad with my last name on it in large letters. He had a cart and loaded my luggage onto it. He led the way into the LAX parking lost where a Mercedes van was waiting. Bottled water and other goodies were available. The 405 seemed to disappear as I settled into the luxury and quiet of the van. Finally, he brought the luggage into my dwelling. Well done. I will definitely hire this company next time I need to go to and from LAX. They exceeded my expectations. (Though they do not discount for Angie's list members, this company is well worth it!).

Description of Work
Pick up from LAX.

10/16/2013

KAREN P.

We made initial plans online with To and Fro and were contacted by owner Luis Valdez, who made all of the arrangements. He quickly sent us a confirmation with a number of ways to contact them if the need arose. We confirmed again a few days ahead and they promptly responded. Luis was our driver and arrived on time. He was very professional and had planned exactly how to get us to the airport in plenty of time. Coming back was exactly the same experience; Luis sent another confirmation for the return flight and was there to greet us when we arrived. I will definitely use them again. Great service, reasonably priced!

Description of Work
Provided transportation to and from Los Angeles International Airport.

09/26/2013

Michelle M.

To and Fro Limousine is a fantastic service! Their driver, Luis, is a wonderful person. He is always on time, his vehicles are all new and impeccably clean. My husband and I travel frequently, and this is a sensational car service company. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Delivered my husband to the airport

05/29/2013

Robert D.

Our driver, Luis Valdez, turned out to be a Thousand Oaks neighbor. He was exactly what we wanted/needed. He gets 5-stars for 1) driving ability; 2) attitude; 3) work ethic #3 deserves more detail: Our trip was from LAX to Maui for 19-days. Leaving was a kick, but we came back on the red-eye. Our flight landed at 4:37am local time. We were early and we were sleep-deprived. Coming down the escalator to the baggage area, what I saw first was the lower half of Luis and a sign with my name--what a welcome sight! He got us through baggage and back home in Westlake Hills by 6:05am. Thank you, Luis.

Description of Work
Airport transfer from home to LAX and return 19-days later

Category limo services, taxi service

11/22/2012

Jo-Ann G.

No problems. Everything went well

Description of Work
Great service. We used to & Fro limousine service to go to LAX from Westlake Village. They arrived on time, and gave us a very comfortable ride.

05/29/2012

Barbara K.

I was so impressed and pleased with To and Fro Limo, that I will never use another company. I dealt with Luis from start to finish, by telephone, email and texts. Luis was extremely friendly, courteous and responsive. He quoted me $125, and gave a 10% discount. He set up an online account immediately so I could review the details at any time. When I decided to upgrade to a stretch limousine, he quoted me $185 and was very accommodating. I received email confirmations all along, so I never doubted the service. When I was unsure if the pickup time I asked for would leave enough time for the check-in process, he immediately assured me it was a good time, but that the driver would come early to put my mind at rest. Our well-dressed, professional driver Dustin did come early, placed our bags in the trunk and held the door for us. The stretch was beautiful, clean, well-stocked, and glamorous inside, and the drive was very relaxing. On our return, our flight landed 30 minutes early, but Luis texted me before we could even get to the luggage carousel that our driver George was on site, and would pick us up 5-10 minutes after we had our bags. He said the limo would have our last name on a placard in the front window. George was there in 5 minutes after I texted Luis. George was also very well-dressed, courteous and professional, placed our bags in the trunk and held the door for us. The limo was as beautiful as the first one. I like that I only had to deal with one person, Luis, throughout the process because I had no doubts that To and Fro would be there when they said they would be. I could not have asked for better service from start to finish!

Description of Work
To & Fro Limo picked up me and my two teenagers in Simi Valley and took us to LAX for our flight. At the end of our trip they picked us up at LAX and delivered us home.

04/23/2011

Susan B.

To and Fro gave us a ride to LAX last week, and they were terrific. They arrived early for the pick up at our house. The Town Car was immaculate - they had water, candies, and ipads for passengers. We had a very smooth ride to the airport, in plenty of time for our flight. We would definitely recommend them and use their services again. They gave us a discount for Angie's List membership. Very professional, punctual, and reasonable rates.

Description of Work
To & Fro gave us a ride to LAX last week. We had two passengers and each had a couple of bags to get from Oak Park to LAX.

Category party planning, limo services, taxi service

Limousine Service
    Taxi/Shuttle Service
    Entertainment/Parties
    TCP-38602-A
    (PUC) Public Utilities Commission
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Airport Transportation, Airport Transfers, Private Aviation, Cruise Ship Terminals, Hotel Transportation, Personal Drivers, Red Carpet & Corporate Events, Concert & Sporting Events, Los Angeles & Hollywood Tours.