Eco Clean Cleaning Group

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

10987 Bluffside Dr

Studio City, CA 91604

Woman owned and operated, working to serve and build relationships in our communities. With branches in Miami and Los Angeles we specialize in eco cleaning for all your cleaning needs for both residential and commercial properties. We provide reliable, professional and affordable cleaning services for our clients and ensure 100% satisfaction. Easy to call or email for a free quote, book and pay on line. Let us take care of your house or business and make sure you family, employees and environment are always safe. All products are 100% eco friendly and all teams are professionally trained. Ask for our Airbnb and senior specials. Go GREEN stay CLEAN!...

Resposiveness

house cleaning (9)blind cleaning (1)

02/26/2021

It was great! Liz was very professional and paid attention to detail. Asked me to double check her work; we were very pleased with this service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move out House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2021

02/02/2021

Very well and thorough

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2021

01/28/2021

Excellent crew. Will hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2021

12/28/2020

First time using their service and highly recommend. Very courteous, patient, and kind. God bless :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
studio cleaning

CATEGORY blind cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2020

12/17/2020

Very well. I will continue to schedule their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2020

12/12/2020

The team is very professional. They came in wearing masks to keep my household safe. I work a lot and am not the most organized housekeeper. I appreciate how they organized my place. They also did laundry. In the past housekeepers have ruined my clothes, they did an amazing job. They have really impressed me and I will continue using their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2020

11/25/2020

I was satisfied with their service. They did a good job. They were very friendly and they clean very fast. In a couple of hours they was finished. I trust them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They clean my apartment.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2020

11/25/2020

They were professional and they delivered on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Office and house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2020

11/20/2020

Can’t speak enough about them, they came on time, they were very professional and used only eco friendly products and took a lot of care cleaning our house, we did the deep cleaning package and they cleaned all the tough spots which I could never get to and now my house looks immaculent and I even signed up for their monthly maintenance cleaning package which is now 15% off....definitely would rec...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2020

11/20/2020

Amazing! They did such a great job. Kind and thorough. And a great price as well. Very trustworthy. Would for sure use again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2020

AirBnB Cleaning Specials Residential Cleaning Move in/Move Out Deep Cleaning Retail Cleaning Services Commercial Cleaning Post Construction Cleaning Covid-19 Cleaning

15% off all services