Sleepless Electrical

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

We accept remote payment

We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity and quality work. We will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to working with you to fulfill all Electrical needs....

Projects

Electrical Panel Upgrade project
Electrical Panel Upgrade

electrician

202195611

FCP PRESSURE WASHING

FCP PRESSURE WASHING WAS Created by a young man named Fernando p. I started pressure washing business to support my family due to COVID -19 . I can wash almost any thing ! Contact me today !

Cal Pressure LLC

Cal Pressure LLC is a family owned and operated business providing services to both residential and commercial properties. We Specialize in Pressure Washing, Exterior and Roof Cleaning, Driveways and Concrete, Windows and Solar Panels. We also specialize in sterilization of residential and business exterior including store fronts, and dumpster areas. We pride ourselves on quality work at a fair price. We offer multiple service discounts and will price match or beat comparable services from competitors. Let Cal Pressure LLC go the extra mile for you!

Ecofriendly Precision

Ecofriendly precision is an complete professional pressure and soft washing service provider. We specialize in house, concrete, pavers, pool decks, solar panels, wood fences, storefronts, dumpster pads, fleets, windows, gutters and much more.

09/19/2021

it did not go , first i received a email from one of the parties on Angi's list referral he made a appt for Sat 11 at 5 and no show or call, i called 45min later he had to reschedule for next saturday 18th at 5:00 same thing no show no call , my contact was Julian Rodriguez not a good experience, if i was out of his area he should have said so but my info was in Angi list i am sure he was aware .

Description of Work
install light fixtures

Category drywall

08/02/2021

The service went well. The main guy was very knowledgeable and efficient. They showed up on time and they were also dependable.

Description of Work
Electrical service, they move some wires in the wall and put in a switch.

07/31/2021

The service went very well. It was clean and very well done. They were quick and easy to understand how and when things will wired if this needs to be changed in the future.

Description of Work
They did some wiring.

07/30/2021

It went very well juilan is the best he stay late to make sure I had power in my place he is a pro and very reliable and respectful I would remmed him to any one t hat w as nts the best

Description of Work
A Popping Breaker. Power out to one side of the house.

Category electrician

Can Light, Fan installation, Drywall, Recptecals(outlets), Gfci. Any Residential electrical needs. Drywall, Power washing, backsplash, tile/vinyl flooring, sound proofing, Landscaping needs.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available