Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in Stockton, CA
There are 0 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Stockton
- Foxy Roxy's Mobile Pet SalonI would use them in the future. Our dog looks fantastic and smells good. They interact well with my pets.
- PET PERFECTIONIt took about an hour and a half. I like that. I don't like them to be there all day. They are very good with my animals. The owner and the woman that works with her are very personable. They want to get to know the animal. They know them name. They are very good to the person who owns the animal.
- TWO PAWS UPThey always do a great job. They are compassionate and caring. Yu can tell that Julie, the owner, truly loves what she does. IT's not just a job for her. She loves animals.
- Alani's Paw Spa & Pet GroomingTheir prices are extremely reasonable. The owner, Melissa, really takes time to listen to my instructions. I did have a minor problem one time where he wasn't groomed properly. I called and she had me bring him right in and she corrected the issue. They have been just wonderful. They have the best price in town
- A YUPPY PUPPYMy groomer's name is Korbel, he is awesome! Not only did he do a great job grooming but he also worked with my dog to minimize any trama associated with the grooming process! They were on time with the grooming extimate, and charged me less than all of the other groomers in town who I researched, allowing me to leave a big tip for Korbel
- Pampered PetsPlease...always call for an appointment. The groomer may be busy if you just drop by. Your experience will be better for it!
- TOP NOTCH DOG TRAININGWhen we only had our poodle we used to board him there on occasion and once a week we took him to daycare where he played with other dogs. This was our first experience having them groomed there since our groomer moved to Florida. They came and talked to the dogs for a minute then took them to the grooming room. They were bathed, dried, trimmed and their nails were checked to see if they needed cutting. When we arrived back to pick up the dogs they were in the grooming room with the groomers working on other dogs and not alone in another room in cages. They were not put in cages at any time which is important to us. They have a large window in the lobby that looks into the grooming room so you can actually see everything. Top Notch is always clean, no dog odors, lots of staff that likes dogs. We will be going back in 4 weeks for their next grooming
- Lisa's Pet GroomingIt went great. Lisa treats my dogs like they're hers. She's very skilled, knowledgeable, and caring. I was able to get an appointment quickly and she called when the pups were done. I was very nervous about having the dogs groomed since it's not something they experience very often. But they did great. They were very relaxed and happy when i arrived to pick them up. I'm so grateful
- Lisa's Pet GroomingI've been using them for three years. I like the friendly service and she always remembers when she comes in.
- TOP NOTCH KENNELSWent great! We didn't have to worry about our dogs and they were very happy and clean when we picked them up! Highly recommend!
Pet Groomers in Stockton
- Business Description:ALLEN’S ACADEMY OF DOG GROOMING, one of five accredited lecture in the state of CALIFORNIA, welcomes you to our Professional Dog Grooming Program. In choosing to join the pet care profession, you have made a life choice that lacking a skepticism will bring you more satisfaction and pride than you can possible imagine.Recent Review:Negligent owners and staff false statements given to all of us. While being under the care of Allen's Pet Resort, Chance escaped. 12/26/07. There are two versions from the owner and another from staff. First he jumped a 6' fence and ran too fast to be able to be caught. Then he climbed the same fence, ran so fast care takers could not catch him. Staff were working and they do not know how he escaped from the dog run!? Chance's bedding a queen size comforter was returned to us, because we asked for it, in shreds. Reason given by the owner; "Staff make mistakes, they gave it to the wrong dog!?" When I asked what dog food she was giving Chance, owner claims she leaves a bowl of food out for him every night and Chance comes and eats it, owner stated the food the kennel provides for the boarders. I asked why she was not giving Chance the food I had left at the kennel for him. Owner stated she did not know I had brought Chance his own food. I asked owner if she had put fliers out. She said, "We did not have enough information on Chance, and besides you only get calls from doing that???? When I dropped Chance off at the"resort" I asked if I could take a picture of him in the stall he was going to be placed in. The attendant said they did not allow that. I asked if one of the employees could take a picture to send to my son. The attendant, Piphany Burton, stated that they were too busy. She said she would take a picture of Chance during exercise time and would send it to me via e-mail. I wrote my e-mail address in the back of Chance's vaccination record page. 12/23/07 before leaving for the airport I called and left message asking the reason for not having received the photo. No call back. Very little was done to recover our dog. NEGLIGENT to say the least. As of today 6/18/08 Chance has not been returned to us. Last statement from the owner "Only with the powers of God will I be able to give you your dog back!"???? This business does not deserve any star. If you TRULY love your animal companion, please DO NOT take him/her to this place. It'll break your heartGloria G.
- Business Description:WEDNESDAYS ONLY OFFICE CLOSED 12PM-2PMRecent Review:I have gone to Top Notch for initial training with all of my dogs for over 15 years. They have helped me develop skills to work with my dogs, always focused on positive training. The dogs have always responded quickly to this training and, with some practice, we have developed good manners in each of them (some better than others, of course). Top Notch does not just train dogs -- they gently and kindly train the owners so the owners can train their dogs using positive reinforcement. I also called Lisa many years ago when we had a specific behavior problem we could not figure out and she came to our house to be able to see the environment we were dealing with and gave us instructions to solve the problem, which worked beautifully. <br /Diane D.
- Business Description:We design and develop diverse, streamlined products for women, men, and our furry family members. We understand the need to save time, money and energy when engaging in daily grooming tasks. Our goal is to revolutionize and simplify those tasks. Cost: $5.00ea Wholesale rates are available Accept Payments: PayPal, MC/Visa/Amex or mail check/money order to address listed. Thank you
- Business Description:Additional DBA - PetSmart Store Support Group Inc. Store number - 81.Recent Review:They were really good. Usually, if I went down there and told them I wanted the dog back in 3 hours, I get it. It just depends what time of the day it is. It is a good place to take a dog. The people there go above and beyond to make sure your dog is comfortable. I didn't feel bad about leaving my dog. They tried really hard to fit you in. It is a really good environment. They get a huge number of dogs in all shapes and sizessusan d.
- Business Description:In Shop Grooming Business, Some Retail,and Self-Serve Dog Wash
- Business Description:Come to Play or Come to Stay! Diggity Dog Playhouse is a great new place for dogs in Tracy. Indoor & outdoor play areas in our large facility give dogs a chance to run around and play with new doggie pals.Your furry friend doesn’t want to stay home alone. They want to go to Diggity Dog Playhouse and have a great timeRecent Review:unknownStacy B.
- Business Description:Lisa's Pet Styles boasts four groomers at our E. Olive location, four in our East ave location, as well as one groomer in our Waterford branch. We accept payments of cash, credit, and debit.Recent Review:The experience overall was fine. Conversations on phone and at the store were a bit abrupt but most likely based on how busy the store seemed. We weren't impressed with the results. When we take our dog to get groomed we expect her to be well brushed and clean. I am sure she was shampooed but either the store is not familiar with pugs, had someone new doing the work or just don't have the attention to detail we expect when spending money for her grooming. Pugs have a very specific type of hair and require a lot of brushing. We picked her up and took her home and I have never seen so much loose hair on my dog, It was like someone brushed her after her bath but just enough to loosen all the hairs but with no actual clean up. I didn't expect to have to brush my dog the same afternoon we paid for her to be groomed. She also had a small piece or poop on her butt when we picked up up as well. <br /Jason G.
- Business Description:Amazing DOG PRODUCTS From our family to yours, we Provide Products That Will Make Daily Life For Both Human & Canine EZier! All Products are located here within the USA! SPECIALTY NEEDS (dog wheelchairs, dog lifts), DAILY NEEDS (bowls, collars, clothes, grooming supplies), RECREATIONAL NEEDS (Hiking, biking, camping, hunting, boating, vacation, travel), SAFETY NEEDS, & FUN! 10% OFF YOUR ORDER: CODE DOG10 (any order over $25
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Financing is available through CareCredit.Recent Review:They were very helpful and answered all of my questions. We were very pleased with their service.Belinda M.
- Business Description:ATM machine, over the phone payment, check limelight or your local paper for specials.Recent Review:.Lesley M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
Find dog groomers in
- French Camp
- Discovery Bay
- Bethel Island
- Walnut Grove
- Rio Vista
dog groomers in Stockton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BARKING LOT526 W BENJAMIN HOLT DR D
- BARKING LOT
- EZ Pet Care Solutions7412 Salinas Trl
- EZ Pet Care Solutions
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Walker Veterinary Hospital7600 West Ln
- Walker Veterinary Hospital