Cruz 4 Construction

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2015

PO Box 693641

Stockton, CA 95269

Cruz 4 Construction small Group of 4 persons at work, in payments it takes cash a checks a pay up front for matrial an a weeks laboer, an when job done the rest of the amount must be pay in full. Yes spacial for some jobs to get to know my skill an honest work....

12/23/2021

Rebeca C.

It go good in the upgrade of the shelf’s with strong hold & good paint. High recommend

Description of Work
closet shelf’s upgrade,

Category contractors, remodeling, interior painters

Tawnya J.

It was an awesome quality. He did a really good job. It was super affordable. He was detailed and he took his time to finish the job and make sure he got everything right.

Description of Work
installed window AC and built a support system.

Category handyman service, heating & air conditioning/hvac

Monica E.

It was an excellent quality. They were quick to respond to my work request and they did a thorough job and they did a good job.

Description of Work
Installed blinds.

Category handyman service

Nicolas L.

It was cool. He was very nice. He was a nice guy.

Description of Work
He did an RV roof, couple panels, and water heater.

Category electrician, roofing, water heater repair

Brandy S.

He did a great job. He is really a professional. He is definitely a perfectionist.

Description of Work
They painted the interior of my house.

Category interior painters

Tracy Lennon Painting

Hello! My name is Tracy Lennon and I have been painting homes in the valley for 35 years. I offer the best price and the highest quality painting. You can't get the lowest price and the highest quality no matter what any other painter tells you, You will only deal with me, I actually do the painting, not a crew of strangers that you have not talked to before they show up at your home. Give me a call so I can put you in contact with some of my satisfied customers. I have been running my business with the best kind of advertising, word of mouth, for 35 years so give me a call and let me add you to my list of more than satisfied customers. Thanks for letting me serve you! Tracy Lennon 1-209-601-0905 anytime p.s. I'm a guy and not related to John Lennon of the Beatles, but I do have a band, and I am related to the Lennon sisters of Lawrence Welk fame. 35 years experience Interior/Exterior Pressure washing Drywall repairs Texturing High ceilings Resedential/ Commercial No job too big or too small Work nights and weekends License #787589 1-209-601-0905 anytime

Aderholt Drywall

I am proud to be a third generation Aderholt Drywall Contractor here in the Central Valley! Our company is committed to doing quality work, being reliable, and having integrity. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to help you get your particular task or project finished in a timely manner. We look forward to earning your business! Call us today at (209) 872-3006. My Family History: I have been a Drywall contractor for 20+ years, but have been working in this trade since I was about five years old. My father would bring me to work with him on Saturdays to learn to hammer nails at the bottom of the sheets, and to clear out the left over pieces of sheetrock from the house. My fathers father (grandpa) was one of the Central Valleys pioneers of the drywall trade. He used to lathe and plaster (Stucco) the inside of the houses, and then the do the outside. When Drywall came to the Bay Area he realized that it would revolutionize the building industry, and he also realized that he could either work on the outside doing stucco or inside doing drywall... so he chose to work in the shade!

Angie's Choice

Whether you have a large investment job, or a home remodel, or even just a room remodel Angie's Choice is here to help. Simply contact Angie's Choice (770)-885-9652 and we will be happy to provide you with an estimate. We are a service company providing capable, qualified contractors, and cleaners to perform our services. We backup our service with a One Year Written Warranty on contractors workmanship as well as Insurance. You can rest assured knowing the work was done well! Investment Properties Carpentry Plumbing Electrical Doors Windows Interior Walls Exterior Walls Cabinets Shelving Molding Baseboards Flooring Tiling Lighting Installation Maintenance Painting Sheetrock/Drywall Framing Ceilings.

Check, Financing Available

Cruz 4 Construction is a painting out side an in side homes an commercial an handy man services a biluder I am no gameral constructor services but am fighting to meet up to Standers

Ask for details.