Lima Construction

Founded 1981 • With Angi since August 2013

I'm a general contracter that does it all you will not have to call anyone else in the job myself & my men do are all you will need. When you hire me you hire the whole package no matter what it is you want built or remodeled we can do it all. When the job is done you will be glad you hired us because there isn't anything your dreams can get past us if you can dream it we can do it....

Platinum Paving

Platinum Paving

Iron Express

Jerry has been the Owner of this business 1987 with over 42 years experience in Ornamental Metal Work including security windows, doors, gates, driveway gates, fencing, pipe rail, stair railing, folding gates and starlight Christmas arches, balcony & Deck rails, concrete steps & steel stairs with concrete steps (threads) as well as new & repair zinc rich prime/powder coat finish

Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair

What our customers think: "I have been using Advanced Sprinkler and Drainage Repair over the last 8 years, I highly recommend them. The customer service we receive is impeccable. The work and the customer service we receive is what keeps me a returning customer every time." "I have been a customer of ASDR for many years. They are responsive, thorough and always ready to propose a solution to make my sprinklers more efficient. I have happily referred them to others for any sprinkler or drainage issue." "It has been a real pleasure working with Advanced Sprinkler. Over the last two years I have had various works done. Your team is excellent from start to finish--the front office, scheduling and the work are all top rate!"

Offers by Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair on Angi

05/26/2017

David did a fantastic job for me. He is very professional and a hard worker. He was there on time and worked very hard to complete my project to my satisfaction. The work he did was top notch. His prices are very reasonable as well. I would hire him again in a heartbeat. As a matter of fact, he is doing more work for me in a few days. Thanks David, keep up the good work!!!

Description of Work
Exterior door installation along with a hide away screen.

Category contractors,woodworking,doors

07/22/2016

The end result was vey professional. Neat finish and well sealed on the outside.

Description of Work
Installation of a doggy door

Category contractors,lighting

06/04/2015

Description of Work
Great guy. Worked hard preparing bid. Unfortunately we had to cancel the job.

Category custom cabinets,concrete repair,countertops,decks,drywall,fencing,garage doors,hardwood floor,insulation,lighting,masonry,pool cleaners,roofing,basement waterproofing,home builders,doors,basement remodeling

08/28/2013

So far I have David to do me 3 more jobs but the next project is running electricity from my front room to the breaker box in the 2nd bedroom of my mobile home. I have a 1961 mobile home that is not equipped to handle todays technologies when David is thru with this job it will be up to par and the worries of burning my house down will be a thing of the past. He will start this job this week for m...

Description of Work
http://noproblemconstruction.com David is the person who actually worked on my gazebo which he converted into a garage for me which was what I wanted. The jobs below are jobs in the future, the gazebo was done for me back in June, this site wasn't up & running when I wanted to say what David had done for me & how pleased I am with his work. Since then he has put up an entertainment center in my house for me also, which I am thrilled to have. The 1st job I had David do for me was he repaired my California room of my mobile home the termites had eaten the floor & I was afraid it was going to break thru when someone walked on it. Also a very large portion of the floor in the living room he repaired that also. Now I'm comfortable walking on the floor in the living room & out on the Calif porch. He did this job for me sometime in May.

Category bathtub refinishing,custom cabinets,contractors,closet systems,concrete repair,countertops,decks,concrete driveways,drywall,electrician,egress windows,excavators,fencing,picture framing,garage doors,hardwood floor,insulation,lighting,masonry,plastering,plumbing,pool cleaners,remodeling,roofing,pavers, gravel,replacement windows,basement waterproofing,welding,fireplaces,garage builders,home builders,skylights,woodworking,wrought iron,drain pipe,dock building,marble & granite,stucco,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,cabinet refacing,fountains,metal restoration,doors,driveway pavers,sunrooms,mudjacking,foundation repair,epoxy flooring,home automation,basement remodeling,mobile home remodeling,driveway gates,patios,swimming pools

08/06/2013

All the jobs he has done for me are fantastic, I'm also hoping in the very near furture to convert a bird feeder into a hummingbird feeder which means an imagination will need to be into effect because the bird feeder is all open and he will have to convert it into a enclosed no leak feeder so liquid can be put into it. I know he will be able to do this for me because I haven't found anything yet ...

Description of Work
David himself by himself fixed my California room where the termites ate almost throught the floor, he reinforced the floor & now I do not feel like I'm going to fall through it. Same in my living which was worse then the Calif room which took a 10' by 6.5' piece out of the living room floor, he reinfored the floor made if feel so much safer but the carpet I had was way too bad to be able to replace it so we had to take pieces of carpet down & he put installed it for me. It's not the job I'd like but it was the only job I could afford because in order to have it done right I would have had to buy all new rug for my whole house & have it installed & that wasn't something I could afford. The job that David did was perfect because now you can come into my trailer & not expect to fall through the floor. I'm very happy with what was done. He also converted a gazebo that I wanted into a garage, the gazebo wasn't long enough to house my honda accord but David used is imagination & made it work for me I'm very pleased you can't tell from the front or the sides that the gazebo wasn't large enough he took the 4th side of the gazebo & wrapped it around the sides so the only place you'd be able to tell that the gazebo wasn't long enough was if you stand in the very back of the gazebo go inside of it or fly over it. I'm estatic it took imagination to make it work, I love it. David & I working together will soon be powering the zipper on the gazebo which is now my garage so that when I pull up to it by pushing a button in my car I can open the zipper of the gazebo without having to get out of the car this way I can just pull it in without having to block half the street. I later am also going to have solar powered lights inside the garage along with a chain link gate opener which David is going to build for me & put up the lights as soon as I get all the parts together because most of what I'm wanting to complete this garage has to be invented.

Category concrete driveways,lighting,woodworking