Angeles Animal Hospital

Founded 1982 • With Angi since June 2005

Veterinarians
Pet Stores
Animal Boarding Kennels

We are a small-animal hospital located in Simi Valley. Dr. Barns has owned & worked at Angeles Animal Hospital for over 30 years. We offer payment plans in the form of Care Credit & fees are due at the time of service. We offer compassionate care & are here to help. Also, ask us about our specials, such as our puppy & kitten packs!...

03/19/2015

Outstanding, after they performed surgery to remove a tumor several months earlier, I took my buddy back to get a check up and see how she was doing. All went perfectly! All the people from the front desk to the docs were all invovled and new my dog very well. She has no problems with me taking her there and i have never worried about brining my most valued possession to them to take care of.

Description of Work
Check up on my dog

04/18/2012

They do small animals, so they take care of our rats too. One of the reasons we like them is that they are very cost efficient. Their prices are very reasonable. The staff is friendly and helpful. When our small animals like rats are sick they actually let us bring the antibiotics home instead of having them keep returning, which obviously saves some time and money. They were very instructive on h...

Description of Work
We have many pets including dogs and rats, so we use Angeles Animal Hospital all the time. They are our veterinarians. We took one of our dogs to them the last time. We might have gone in for shots.

07/12/2011

They do a really good job. They were willing to work with my insurance company. They sent out the paper work that needed to be sent without any problems which is really important to me. I changed from another veterinary clinic as I was upset with them. They made me feel like it was my fault that they didn’t get the money from my insurance company. I researched and found out that it was their fault...

Description of Work
I go to Angeles Animal Hospital. I was there about 4 weeks ago to have my dog's teeth extracted.

09/17/2005

THE VETERINARIAN IS VERY EFFICIENT AND KIND. I NEVER HAVE TO WAIT MORE THAN FIVE MINUTES, AND THE PRICES ARE VERY REASONABLE. THE NURSES ARE HELPFUL, ALSO.

Description of Work
OUR DOG HAD A ONE YEAR PHYSICAL, WHICH INCLUDED SHOTS. SHE WAS WEIGHED, HAD HER EARS CHECKED AND WAS UPDATED ON ALL HER SHOTS.

09/04/2005

WE HAVE BEEN USING RON BARNS AS OUR VET FOR MANY YEARS. HE IS A CONSCIENCIOUS AND CARING PERSON. THE FACILITY IS CLEAN AND IT IS RUN VERY EFFICIENTLY BY ITS STAFF.

Description of Work
ONE OF OUR DOGS NEEDED TO HAVE HIS PARVO AND OTHER VACCINATION SHOTS, ALONG WITH A GENERAL ANNUAL CHECK UP.

Category veterinarian

We are a fully operational veterinary hospital that has been in the same location for over 30 years. We perform routine examinations, surgery, dentals, spay & neuters, x-rays, boarding, grooming, including cats, & more. Please call if you have any questions. We prefer appointments, but we also take walk-ins & emergency cases while we are open.

We are not open 24 hours & we are not open Sunday.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, American Express, Financing Available