Notary and Apostille

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

No Hassle Notary Public & Apostille

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2016

14900 Magnolia Blvd

Sherman Oaks, CA 91403

Affordable Notary Public & Apostille service with over 750 FIVE stars reviews covering all of Los Angeles and Ventura counties. We are fully insured, licensed, bonded and accept cash, check, any card, PayPal, Venmo and open daily until 11:00 PM. Please visit our website at www.NoHassleNotary.com for more details....

09/17/2018

Kurtis V.

I was very impressed with the professionalism and friendly attitude of the notary, Moe, that came to my home. Not only was the service provided at a very reasonable price, he actually went the extra mile by double checking to make sure we were signing the document properly. I will absolutely use this service again and recommend No Hassle to anyone in need of a notary. Thank you, Moe, for your excellent service.

Description of Work
Notarized a signature

09/08/2018

Ali K.

It wend very well.

Description of Work
Notary Service

07/01/2018

Brenda B.

Moe was great. He was very responsive and courteous. He was able to come out to do our mobile notary that same day and gave us a very good discount for the notary services because we needed 10 documents notarized. For the the apostille service, his first employee for this service was charging a little too much for his judgement, so he called his second employee who was able to do the apostille for cheaper and she was also very timely and courteous. We were able to get our documents notarized and apostilled by early next day and for the most affordable price. Would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Notary and apostille

02/03/2018

Jason J.

Moe was great. I sent him a text and asked if he was available in an hour and he was able to accommodate. Great service - fast, straight forward and professional. Truly living up to the name, "No Hassle". I'll definitely be using him again for any future notary needs.

Description of Work
Quit Claim Notarization

02/03/2018

Jason J.

This is the second time I have used this service. Top marks once again. My text was returned almost immediately and he offered to be at my place in around twenty minutes. I didn't anticipate such quick availability, but I happily obliged and he showed up as promised twenty minutes later. I'll definitely choose No Hassle Notary again when I'm in need. Great job!

Description of Work
Notary Service

Notary
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Check

Notary Public and Apostille Services covering all of San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles and Ventura counties.