Deckmaster Fine Decks

Founded 1983 • With Angi since March 2013

4710 Vine Hill Road

Sebastopol, CA 95472

Deckmaster Fine Decks is a small-sized privately-owned company in Sonoma County, Ca. We design, build, repair and refinish decks of hardwoods, composites and sustainable wood materials that offer lasting beauty.

08/23/2017

Charles S.

All of the work was completed efficiently and on time. Initially, two workers started the job but by the third day we had five men here so the work could be completed as scheduled. The decks and railings were all completely power washed in a process that took nearly 2 days. All nails were pounded flat and the decks were all prepped with small handheld sanders so every surface was treated. Finally, the stain was applied. All of the workers were very pleasant and work nonstop except for a brief lunch break. All of their work was excellent, thorough and complete. We had many plants and other items on the various decks which were all moved and then replaced after that area was completed. There was even a plastic shed on the deck which I told him they did not have to move and just work around. However, they had several men move it treated the deck area underneath. They also repaired a gate to the lower deck that had broken more than a year ago. This was done without my asking them to fix it without them telling me that they had done it. Overall, the experience with DeckMasters was excellent and I will absolutely use them again the next time the decks need treatment. In addition to the high quality work there price was by far the lowest bid I received. This is certainly a winning combination.

Description of Work
I had all of the redwood decks and railings surrounding my house power washed, sanded and stained. It was a very big job.

Category decks, deck cleaning

09/16/2015

Judy T.

Description of Work
Refinished our deck; extremely satisfied with workmanship & professionalism of all staff.

Category decks

09/09/2014

Lee M.

The work was obviously done by experts. On time, on budget and great result.

Description of Work
We had a fine old redwood retaining wall connected to a bench and built-in table on our patio. Some extensive internal rotting had occurred. Deckmaster cleaned out all the rot, rebuilt the section of retaining wall, removed the table and part of the bench as we requested, and scavanged good old redwood from the table and part of the bench to rebuild the remaining section. They also refinished the entire structure with new stain.

Category decks, deck cleaning, woodworking

08/19/2013

Aino B.

The work turned very well! They seemed to have real good knowledge on what to do. Everyone was quick, polite, and helpful. The owner seemed to be real good as well. He came to inspect it first then the workman showed up. I liked them and they did a great job.

Description of Work
We had two old decks that didn’t have anything done to them for several years. They washed everything and restored the wood.

Category decks, deck cleaning

08/15/2013

Marilyn W.

The work was good! Their quality and skill of their laborer was excellent. They are a good company.

Description of Work
They replaced our whole deck.

Category decks

Carl Miller Electric

We specialize in electrical services, repairs, installs, lighting, panel upgrades, ceiling fans, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Star's Handy Service

I offer competitive rates on handyman services. I guarantee my work. Furniture assembly Tv mounting Appliance repair I offer Much more So please give me a call so I can provide you free advice on the next step on your project… :-) I look forward to hearing from you!

Offers by Star's Handy Service on Angi
    Gonzalez Fence Company

With more than 15 years of experience, in Gonzalez Fence company always the satisfaction of the customer is the main objective.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available
    50.00

Deck design/build, repair and refinish decks of Hardwoods such as redwood, cedar, Tropical woods like ipe, batu & Composites and sustainable wood materials. Also offer arbors, patio covers, pool decks, viewing platforms, seating and custom build-ins.