Garcia Landscaping

Founded 3000 •

4.4

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Garcia Landscaping has been making customers happy in the Sonoma in Marin county Bay Area by performing quality work at reasonable prices for over a decade. We specialize in landscaping, lawn and yard work, planting, gutter cleaning, power washing, and general outdoor maintenance, including deck work. We help the homeowner add value to their land and create beauty according to their budget and dreams....

Custom Paving

hello here at First Class Paving we take our customers wants and needs very serious.Your happiness is what drives us to keep pushing forward.Call now for a free estimate!

All County Paving

When it comes to asphalt, All County Paving is ready to get the job done. Our entire team is dedicated to completing each project with a focus on your schedule and budget as our focus. Our experienced crews have the knowledge and equipment needed for all sizes of projects. We are a proud part of the Vacaville, CA business community and look forward to serving our clients with courteous, professional asphalt services. Contact us today for more information or to speak with one of our team members about your project needs.

Mendozas Painting and Pressure Washing

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting and Pressure Washing Services. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today! Se habla español

02/28/2021

I setup an appointment for an estimate before service was to be completed and they never showed up. I called and was told they didn't show up because they do not service my area. I would not have been upset if I was told that up front but they didn't try calling to tell me anything and just didn't show up.

Description of Work
Lawn mowing

Category lawn service

You most have the wrong person I do not work I that area. every time I set up an appointment for an estimate I always ask for location. I would never make a appointment in an area I do not work in.

07/10/2020

Perfect - looking forward to next visit

Description of Work
Lawn maintenance and tear down overgrown

Category concrete repair

07/03/2020

Never showed up for our appointment.

Description of Work
Yard maintenance

Category concrete repair

I’m so sorry I don’t remember scheduling an appointment with you. If you like I can see you Monday.

05/19/2020

Garcia Landscaping was scheduled to begin doing lawn & yard work for me today. It was scheduled to be an ongoing weekly service. They never showed up. I received no message, email, phone call or text to tell me they were not going to make it. They just No-Showed. Very disappointing and unprofessional. No showing for a new client gets an F rating from me.

Description of Work
Lawn & Yard Work

Category concrete repair,lawn service

05/13/2020

Jesus did a wonderful job and efficient.

Description of Work
Yard clean up

Category lawn service

11/23/2019

Perfectly, was on time and did an excellent job!

Description of Work
Leaves blown

Category landscaper

10/18/2019

Jesus provided an on-site estimation and agreed to do the job. He kept me advised of estimated arrival time and managed to show up early. Work was done efficiently and clean up was Very good.

Description of Work
Lawn Aeration

Category landscaper","lawn service

09/03/2019

It went very good. They were on time and efficient.

Description of Work
Landscaping work.

Category landscaper

08/26/2019

Jesus and team did a great job. They are fast, punctual, and offer great value. Jesus really takes the time to understand what needs to be done and does a nice job communicating different solutions. I highly recommend his service.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaper","lawn service","lawn treatment service

Lawn & Yard Work, Landscaping, Lawn Irrigation, Lawn Fertilization, & Tree Services.

PayPal