SANTA MONICA HOMEOPATHIC PHARMACY

Founded 1944 • With Angi since October 2008

629 BROADWAY

Santa Monica, CA 90401

Authorized Healthcare Provider - - Santa Monica Homeopathic Pharmacy is a small family business founded by our parents & grandparents in 1944. We owe our continued success in serving the health needs of our customers to the values established by Norman & Mary: -- Placing people before profits and integrity before income. -- To accomplish this, we invest about 30% of our income in salaries so that we can employ and keep the finest consultants available. The industry average is 13%. Our staff consists of licensed and/or certified pharmacists, homeopaths, herbalists and nutritionists who provide free consultations to our customers, in person or through e-mail. We are humbled each day by the appreciation we receive from our customers and encourage you to share your thoughts and experience working with our staff. -- Knowledge, Care, Integrity and Service are the standards we have established so that we can continue . . . -- . . . to enhance the lives of individuals by providing information and products which will enable them to live a better life and take responsibility for their own health care. We thank you for your continued trust. -- For your convenience our staff speaks the following languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, German and Filipino....

05/10/2016

LUCIA K.

I've been going to the Santa Monica Homeopathic pharmacy for over 20 years. There are herbalists, like Kristin, and consultant Nancy who always are there when I need help. You can read a ton of information online about remedies and then go into Santa Monica Homeopathic Pharmacy and bounce your ideas off them. if you're open to it, they'll even make suggestions from their amazing products which must be vetted through a rigorous team. My family and friends have visited them for supplements regarding everything from the small stuff like what to take for the common cold to what will help support the immune system while going through cancer treatment. They are part of the good in the world. They are undoubtedly one of the best resources in Southern California. If you think you are getting good information from the sales staff at Whole Foods, they pale in comparison the the staff at Santa Monica Homeopathic Pharmacy. Most of the staff has been there for a number or years and they know there stuff. If you have trouble finding parking, you may consider parking over at the Library and walking over. I've always found parking on the street with rare exception. Sometimes, you may have to wait to talk with the staff but it is worth it - there is no place that cares like they do. They have witnessed people's healing experiences with their products and are so generous sharing the information they do. I recommend this to family, friends, and everyone else interested in maintaining or improving good health.

Description of Work
Helped me with improve my health with great holistic supplements and herbs

03/31/2015

Rhonda B.

I loved it. It was really good. They have wonderful people there ready to help you with all the questions you have. They seem to be very well educated. I've gone twice now. I have no problems with them ever.

Description of Work
They answered all the questions I had about nutrition, homeopathy, treating of illnesses, diets.

03/31/2015

Rhonda B.

I'm pretty happy with this provider. Even though I live in North County, I would go out of my way to visit Santa Monica.

Description of Work
They answered all of my questions about diet, homeopathy and I bought products that really helped me with all the things they said it would.

07/30/2012

Elaine C.

I've been ordering from them over the phone as well. They are helpful. The vitamins are expensive but they really targeted a couple of areas that I needed vitamins that has helped me. I had a tooth ache and they won't pull the tooth because it is in the cavity of where the tooth is. I was in lot of discomfort and they gave me something to try and it ended up being another thing for stress that actually took the pain. It's been very helpful because I don't have tooth aches now. It wasn't for what they said for pain but they gave me something for stress. I'm very thankful to them. I think vitamins are high because I still buy it in another store and it is high. These kinds of things just cost, so I would say they are in the round and not way out.

Description of Work
I used Santa Monica Homeopathic Pharmacy for vitamins.

07/25/2012

Linda A.

I like the variety of the things that they offer. Their staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I go there all the time. They are very helpful. I would use them again.

Description of Work
I used Santa Monica Homeopathic Pharmacy. They give you the herbal and nutritional support that your body needs to heal itself. I feel good because it doesn't have bunch of additives and artificial things.

10/13/2008

Judy W.

It went well. This is a specialty pharmacy that has holistic and alternative medical products, and they have a large staff. It's a busy place and it doesn't take long to find someone to help you and advise you because they have a lot of people. If a staff person is unsure about what to advise you they will ask other staff. They are friendly, patient and knowledgeable. They helped me to quickly find what I was looking for and I was able to finish my shopping there without delay. The products were helpful and useful.

Description of Work
I bought some remedies for health related issues. Their staff advised me and gave me information to help me choose various remedies.

Pharmacies
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

MEN, WOMEN, & CHILDRENS HEALTH PRODUCTS.