JIM BRISTOL HAIR STYLIST

Founded 1978 • With Angi since February 2009

A very nice, clean, very friendly shop with a very comfortable atmosphere very relaxing...offering you every day big savings on all services...All the pictures on my Angie's List page I personally have done....

02/15/2017

Jim worked wonders on my hair. I came in with a very bad color job from another salon. He listened to exactly what I wanted and was able to blend the old color with new color to make a beautiful natural brown. I had color consultations at five other salons before I found Jim. He was the only one I felt comfortable with. Will definitely be back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hair color and cut.

CATEGORY hair salon

Thank you for your trust...great meeting you.

02/14/2017

I immediately felt comfortable with Jim. He listened to my hair concerns, then offered suggestions as to cut and color. I am quite pleased with the result, including price, and am so glad I found him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was looking for a hair stylist to cut and color my hair as I had not been totally satisfied with my previous stylist, including price.

CATEGORY hair salon

Thank you for such kind words.

12/03/2016

My Hair stylist for over 20 years moved away and I thought I would never find another who would be able to cut my difficult head off hair as well. My wife found Jim through a friend and I gave him a try...Jim has consistently given me the best haircut every time I have visited....Better than ever. Additionally he is super accommodating, super punctual, reasonably priced, and a fun conversationalis...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A much needed Hair Cut

CATEGORY hair salon

Thank you it was great meeting you.

10/19/2016

Jim is a gem! He's been cutting and styling my hair for nearly two years, and I wouldn't think of going to anyone else now. I like my hair pixie-short, towel and go, and Jim does a terrific job of styling and cutting my short, fine hair. Love him! An added bonus: He's a joy to talk with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shampoo and trim.

CATEGORY hair salon

Thank you so much for your kind words

10/17/2016

I was lucky to find Jim thru Angie's list. Was actually looking for someone to cut and color hair for a friend of mine who had just moved to town. After seeing the fabulous work Jim did for her, I decided to make a change myself and have been happy ever since!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
hair cut and color

CATEGORY hair salon

Thank you so much for your kind words...I am lucky you sent me Rose but to have you as a friend and client I am the happiest stylist on earth.

***SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER 2014***SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER 2015***Excellent haircuts! Men, Women, and Children Welcome. Using State of the Art Hair Coloring Techniques (Color Your World). Scissor cuts, razor cuts, clipper cuts. Call for your "Free Consultations" Free parking. Weekly specials! Ask about my refer a friend program "BIG SAVINGS" PLEASE NO TEXTING OR EMAILING FOR APPOINTMENTS...I would love to talk personally to you about what I can do for you.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express