Go Go Techs Electrical and Apple IT support

Founded 2003 • With Angi since March 2007

2733 Lincoln Blvd

Santa Monica, CA 90405

9 time Angies award winner! We are a professional electrical company that also specialize in Apple IT work. We have been working in these fields since 2011. We are Honest, reliable, professional and licensed. Exceptional customer service is our #1 Priority! We specialize in. High voltage, low voltage wiring, Security cameras, EV Charger. We are experienced in many fields of electrical starting from Small and Large Electrical Repairs, Electrical Upgrades, Remodels, New Construction, Lighting Service, Lighting Systems and Controls, Video Surveillance, Landscape Lighting, Motion Sensors, Emergency Generators, Home Theater, Flat Screen Installation, Phone and Data Cabling, Home Automation, Switches & Dimmers, Smoke Detectors, Recessed Lighting, Appliance Circuits, Arc-Fault Breakers, Attic Fans, Breakers & Fuses, Ceiling Fans, Electrical Outlets, Electrical Panel,Surge Protection We are also an Apple IT support company for businesses and residential. Which means we can cover all your needs!...

Resposiveness

computer repair (90)home theater installation (3)electrician (2)phone company (1)lighting (1)cable tv (1)

05/31/2020

Price was reasonable and the service was prompt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recess lighting installation.

CATEGORY lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2020

11/26/2019

Abdul and his team was extremely helpful, kind and willing to work with you on your budget. They were knowledgeable and Tony did a great job on all the works mentioned above. Would definitely contact them for future needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multiple Leds, ceiling lights in rooms, chandiliers, tv outlet, ev charger, electrical panel upgrade

CATEGORY electrician,cable tv service

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2019

09/30/2019

They were great,responsive and cooperative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2019

05/31/2017

It went very well. Jimmy was on time, very pleasant, and patient. I didn't feel rushed at all, and he was able to answer all my questions and resolve the problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My computer was running slow. I wasn't able to open emails without closing out each time. I wasn't able to search for recipients in emails.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2017

01/09/2016

Very helpful. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired and updated Macbook pro

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2015

12/28/2015

Showed up on time, was very professional. Asked a lot of questions to get to the root issues. Fixed the issues, and then explained everything in full. Finally, he tested everything before ending the appointment. Super easy, fast and friendly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He evaluated and fixed our home computer network issues. Also cleaned up my desktop issues.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2015

07/17/2015

Request was to diagnose and, if possible, remedy very slow operation, internet connection instability issues.  Did helpful maintenance but was unable to address basic problems.  (Subsequent technical support advised adding RAM and changing U-Verse download plan, which has resolved most all issues.)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Performed basic maintenance of a Mac.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2015

11/13/2014

I used this deal for myself. I was very pleased. They were marvelous. The young man was very patient. He was helpful and considerate. He was able to put a finger what had gone wrong and was able to help correct it. My computer has been working well ever since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a deal from this company for $75 for 1 hour of on-site computer labor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2014

11/08/2014

Called Go GoTech for in-home service appointment ($75.00) but they were able to provide solution over the phone, no charge. Also, they were hesitant to make in-home call date saying they normally do not service beyond a certain area.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2014

10/20/2014

It took him about 45 minutes.  They charge the full price of $120, even if they don't stay the full hour.  They don’t give you a bill in return.  They don’t write down what they do.  They don’t give you a bill for that day.  They are good at what they do, but their paperwork is not.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They set up my computer and printer.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2014

HI [Member Name], I am glad you were satisfied with our work. As for the onsite visit we have an hour minimum we have come to your house before and you were made aware of this. I am not sure why you were not sent an invoice for service and I apologize. I will look into this. Thank you, GGT

9 time Angies award winner! We specialize in. High voltage, low voltage wiring, Security cameras, EV Charger. We are experienced in many fields of electrical starting from Small and Large Electrical Repairs, Electrical Upgrades, New Construction, Lighting Service, Lighting Systems and Controls, Video Surveillance, Landscape Lighting, Motion Sensors, Emergency Generators, Home Theater, Flat Screen Installation, Phone and Data Cabling, Home Automation, Switches & Dimmers, Smoke Detectors,

ask for details