Cota’s Handyman Service’s

Founded 1985 • With Angi since October 2018

We are actively performing limited services. We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Handyman service no job over $500 including labor and materials,minor irrigation repair and minor installation,minor hauling, minor clean ups,lawn maintenance mow and blow’s only ,minor fencing ,and more.call me @ 805-868-8694

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

License Handyman to do jobs under $500.00,Irrigation systems and drip systems as well as timers, valves, clean ups ,installation,hauling and more call me 805-868-869. ...

Ranch Hands Construction

Contractors License #1018107 Ranch Hands is a handyman business servicing the Santa Ynez Valley and Santa Barbara County. Our purpose is to provide consistent, efficient, and dependable handyman services, with an emphasis on repairs or maintenance for your home, office, or landscape. We show up as gentlemen, clean and sober, and bring enthusiasm, passion, and gratitude to everything we do. We are honest, working men who believe that proper preparation and attention to details is the foundation for success. We lead with recovery, and are on-call for your needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Alvaradolandscaping

we are a landscaping company ready to fulfill your needs to have the garden of your dreams for us, the most important thing is to have our clients satisfied ..

J Tree Care & Excavation

Thank you for visiting J Tree Care & Excavation. We do all tree removals, trimmings and fine pruning. Here at J Tree Care we strive to know our customers are the happiest once we leave knowing we did the best job. Also, we do hauling, junk removal, dirt hauling & or delivery as well. If you need trenches dug for sprinklers or if you need the dirt level brought down in your yard we do full excavation work as well. Thank you again we hope to hear from you.

06/28/2020

It went very well. The plan we had for my yard was executed to satisfaction and Aj was a pleasure to work with. His crew was also very good. Fast and clean.

Description of Work
Lawn and Yard Work

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal

05/22/2020

Wasn't able to work with them. We both realized that I’m “geographically undesirable” where I am & where he works. But I was impressed that he called right away to make sure even though it was late on a Friday before a holiday weekend.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping

05/16/2020

Very well. The individual was punctual, knowledgeable, and helpful. Excellent experience.

Description of Work
Lawn Irrigation consultation

Category irrigation systems

04/17/2020

I was impressed with the owner’s professionalism & explanation of the contract. All his employees were very polite, courteous, & cleaned up as they worked day to day. I would highly recommend this Company again, very honest, trustworthy, & punctual.

Description of Work
Total gut job front & backyard landscaping & irrigation on a large lot.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,mulch

10/06/2019

It went great! Anthony and his team showed up on time and did exactly what we discussed. I had no surprise expenses after the job was done. Both yards turned out so beautiful and I cant wait to spend time with my family enjoying our new outdoor space.

Description of Work
I needed a whole overhaul on my front and back yard.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems

10/04/2019

They were really really professional. Great people. I recommend them to anybody that wants work done in their house. There's a guy in particular named Anthony and he is really good. He went above and beyond, he is super friendly.

Description of Work
They installed sod in the backyard.

Category landscaping

Thank you for taking time out of your day to let us know how you feel about our company. Thank you.

10/04/2019

He was very professional. He showed up on time. He gave me great me pricing. His team was very efficient. It came out beautiful. He answered all my calls and text messaging very quickly. Very professional and respectful. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
He remodeled my front yard and did irrigation.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

Thank you for your response. It was my pleasure.

10/03/2019

I called him and I told him what I needed because I was having problem with watering my plant. He said "I've done this for so many years". Little by little, I'm seeing his job come up the way he said what he was going to do. I was amazed. He did what he told me he was gonna do. I would recommend him to my friend. He did a good job. If you need him, he always return calls right away. He gives you a...

Description of Work
He put a drip irrigation in my backyard and front yard.

Category irrigation systems

You made my day when you brought out food and water to my employees. Thank you very much.

09/30/2019

Very Professional Reliable Fast

Description of Work
Yard maintenance

Category landscaping,lawn service