Brun's Tax Service

Santa Clarita, CA 91350

Individual Tax Preparer...

10/26/2017

Joseph O.

Due to a couple of unfortunate events, we were rapidly approaching our filing deadline of 15 Oct 17 without a tax accountant. I was a bit nervous hiring a new tax preparer in a deadline situation but Mr. Brun was highly responsive to our needs and diligent and thorough in preparing our returns. It was a pleasure working with Mr. Brun. He is very professional and knowledgeable and personable as well. I am very pleased with his work and I look forward to working with him again!

Description of Work
2016 Federal and State Tax Returns

04/02/2016

Ammar A.

perfect

Description of Work
Tax service

Category accountant

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad you were happy with our services! Patrick

03/19/2015

Mark K.

Description of Work
Patrick prepared my taxes very professionally. He answered all my questions and quickly responded to my emails. I received my State refund in 5 days. Will use again.

Category accountant

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you posting a great review! I am glad you were happy with our services! Patrick

02/25/2015

Claudio R.

Description of Work
They did my taxes fast and efficiently I will use them again. I got my refund in less than two weeks.

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks for the great review! Patrick

01/31/2014

Michele W.

Patrick at Brun's Tax Service was thorough with our tax preparations for 2011 and 2012. He provides a check list to insure you have all necessary papers in order to do a complete job and try to get you the max return. Patrick is very honest and we will continue to use his services with our tax returns. He is easy to reach and always willing to talk to you if you have any questions during the process.

Description of Work
2011 and 2012 Taxes

07/03/2013

Juel S.

Mr. Brun and I have known each other for sesveral years with him handling my taxes for about 5 years now. Although he is out of my geographical area it has never been an issue. He is detailed and thorough in ways which far exceeded my expectations. One of the thing I like the best about his service is his understanding of the tax code and his ablity to explain issues to me in ways that I understand. His service is prompt and more than fairly priced. He is available by phone and oneline as well as having mobile service in his geographical area for clients unable to travel to his office. He is just the BEST.

Description of Work
Mr. Brun reviewed, calculated and filed my annual income taxes for the IRS

Jag Tax Management

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

Accountants/Tax Consultants

Specializing in individual and small business tax returns at affordable prices.

Corporate tax returns.