Ace Automotive

Founded 1997 • With Angi since March 2009

Auto Service

Ace Automotive of Santa Clarita, CA is a reliable auto repair center. With factory trained and ASE certified technicians on-site. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. Ace Automotive is in its 16th year of providing its customers with excellent service. The owners have been Santa Clarita residents for over 26 years. Specializing in GM and Cadillac but welcome all other domestic and most imports. We honor extended warranties. We are a member of the Automobile Club of Southern California....

The independent automotive shop was established in 2001 by Carlos and Guille Menjivar and won the Super Service Award in 2013. Our company, Omega Automotive (formerly Omega Transmission), is in Northridge, CA. We offer honest and transparent car repair services to residents and businesses in the greater Los Angeles County area, blocks away from California State University at Northridge (CSUN), the Northridge Fashion Center, and just minutes from the 101, 118 and 405 Freeways. The Omega automotive family expanded in 2010 to include Northridge Body Shop, an auto body repair and collision facility. This affords Omega the opportunity to provide complete mechanical and body shop services for all passenger vehicles including cars, small trucks and vans with the capacity for up to 15 passengers. Today, the Omega family consists of seven employees including Carlos and Guille, two service writers and three technicians. The bi-lingual staff provides customers with personalized and friendly service. Most services can be done the same day and repairs are backed with a 24 month or 24,000-mile warranty. The Menjivars are ardent supporters of community events. Carlos donates his time to the American Youth Soccer Organization (AYSO) and the Greater Van Nuys Rotary. Both are active in their church. Carlos is also a member of the North Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce, Valley Business Professionals and Inside Track, while Guille is affiliated with the Woodland Hills Chamber Women’s Circle and the Women’s Professional Forum. Call Omega Automotive Repair today and discover a different kind of car repair facility, one where you get treated like family. *You can also make appointments online, through our website.

07/15/2013

The owner is super nice, proffesional, accurate, but it is priced higher than the avarage by 20 to 25 %

Description of Work
100K maintanance and fuel pump and line replacement

Category auto repair

We normally use factory replacement parts, a lower price can be obtained by using cheaper aftermarket parts.

11/14/2012

They have always been good to us.

Description of Work
They did an oil change for us.

11/05/2012

They really know their stuff. They are very friendly and never rip me off. I will never go anywhere else and have even had my car towed there for service.

Description of Work
I went in recently and they checked the battery. They came back and told me it was good and the battery lasted me another year.

04/24/2012

They did an outstanding job. The owner is one of the finest business people I've ever met. He's very straightforward, honest and very accurate. His work staff is equally good. My overall experience with them was excellent. I would use their services again in the future. I have recommended others to them.

Description of Work
They put a new engine in my car.

06/13/2011

It went well

Description of Work
brakes,oil change

Category auto repair

Auto Repair, Brakes, Oil Changes, Suspension, Clutch Repair, Maintenance, Electrical Diagnostics, Computer Diagnostics, Tune Ups, Electrical Work, Mechanic, Alternator, Air Conditioning Repair Service, Transmission Shop, Engine Repair, Car Care Service, Fleet Service & Repair, Catalytic Converters

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover