Adam's Roofing Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since November 2009

3.7

3435 S Silver Spur

Santa Ana, CA 92704

We are a small company that focuses on one roof at a time.

08/22/2022

Jen L.

This review is for Adam's Roofing, owned by Adam Thorin (currently based out of Santa Ana, CA, but he might have other cities associated). My family found him through a cabinet installer whom we had received an estimate from. Huge mistake going with Adam. He misled us into thinking that he had experience with the roofing tiles we wanted, then showed up with workers who watched online videos as they tried to figure out how to properly install them. Adam ended up admitting that they were being installed incorrectly (let's just say holes were being drilled into the wrong places, ruining the underlayment). He then replaced them with 2 subcontractors who were almost as bad and left a mess (the tiles were installed in a completely crooked line as shown in the picture, we found leaking on one side of the house after a rainy night, and the list goes on). Long story short, he didn't own up to things and we ended up consulting an attorney. Looking back, it's almost comical how unprofessional and incompetent his behavior was. If this review helps at least one customer make an informed decision about Adam and avoid the trouble that my family went through, we are happy with that alone. We're glad we experienced this, because now we're more knowledgeable about liens (which we fortunately protected ourselves from) and dishonest contractors.

Description of Work
Roof installation

Category contractors

05/28/2012

LAUREL K.

Adam came out and gave us an estimate for removal of two roofs and installation of a new one. He gave us an additional cost break down of cost per foot to replace any damaged wood that was found after tear off. The estimate was the best of three and Adam had done my neighbors roof and they were very happy so we proceeded. The tear off crew arrived at the exact time Adam said, and the roof was removed. I met Adam for a look to see what wood needed to be replaced, and when I arrived home later that day the wood work was done. The following day the city inspector gave approval to continue with the remaining work. Two days later we had a completed roof that looks great. Adam at this time requested half of the money due to him, and after final inspection was complete the remaining balance was paid. The final bill came out to be exactly what I calculated based on the original estimate and the cost per foot of wood that was replaced. Adam said what he would do, then delivered on it. We have since given his number to a neighbor who used his services and were satisfied.

Description of Work
Removal of two roofs, replaced damaged wood and installed new roof

Category contractors, roofing

11/20/2009

bryan K.

Adam has set a new bar for professionalism, courtesy, and customer service. I had a definite leak above my garage, and a suspected leak on the 2nd story above my living room. I had called a few other roofers for estimates and initial diagnosis before I found Adam. All of the other roofers only wanted to fix the definite leak above the garage, but did not want to spend the time to find the cause of and fix the potential leak on the 2nd story above my living room. Instead, they told me to just wait till after the next rain and let the rain come through the roof to find the exact location of the leak before calling them back. (Can you believe that?) That was when my friend referred me to Adam. In calling Adam for the first time, he was prompt, attentive, and responsive in his trip over and in providing an accurate and VERY reasonable quote to fix our roof. He provided excellent pricing below that of several quotes by competing roofers for the exact same amount of work, plus more. When we were ready to proceed with our fixes, he was extremely flexible with his timing. In addition, he finished promptly. Also, as opposed to other roofers who would not even look at the suspected leak on the 2nd story above my living room, he took the time to find the source of the leak and fixed it!!! This is another testament to Adam's patience, professionalism, and customer service. I will definitely be keeping Adam for future repair work as I?ve also passed his business onto my friends and family, too!

Description of Work
Repaired roof leaks appearing above garage and living room on 2nd story. Replaced broken tiles. Inspected remainder of roof for potential leaks and maintenance.

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

Home 2 Renovate, Inc.

Home 2 Renovate, Inc. has been a family and friend owned and operated home improvement company since 1992 and is licensed, bonded and insured. We specialize in all types of roofing, exterior paint/stucco/coatings/sidings, windows & doors, whole house insulation, patio covers/sunrooms and gutters. We are a Better Business Bureau accredited company with a A+ rating, a League of California Homeowners member, National Association of the Remodeling Industry member. We are top rated on Better Business Bureau, HomeAdvisor, Angi, Thumbtack, Networx, Houzz, Modernize, Google and we are ranked as one of the Top 500 contractors in the nation with Qualified Remodeler Magazine. We believe that communication is the cornerstone of a good homeowner/contractor relationship. Call today and schedule a free quote good for a year with a product specialist.

Offers Coupon

R&D Custom Cabinets LLC

We are a Custom Cabinet Company, specializing in Kitchen, Bathroom, and Built-in Cabinetry. We Pride ourselves on holding ourselves accountable and delivering a service full of integrity, every step of the way. We are a family-owned/operated business. Our Cabinet makers have a total of 30 years of combined experience. We are confident that we can deliver on the vision you have.

Check, Visa

All types of roofs & repairs.