Pacific Mobility

With Angi since March 2012

1355 Grand Ave 102

San Marcos, CA 92078

Pacific Mobility Center Inc is a family owned business with over 64 years of healthcare industry experience. It is our goal to provide the highest quality of home healthcare equipment, accessiblilty products, supplies and services, in a cost-effective manner, to all our clients/patients in our geographical coverage area. We strive to improve the health of our clients/patients in a manner that distinguishes us in our industry. Client/patient rights, responsibilities, dignity and confidentiality are our highest priority in the delivery and follow-up process. We understand that respect, trust, integrity, value, truth, health, safety and happiness are important to you and to us. We will constantly provide our staff members with updates on the latest home healthcare technology through attendance at seminars, participation in factory training programs and in-house education....

09/07/2016

George G.

Excellent! Measured where it was to go, ordered from the factory. As soon as it came in, installation was scheduled and completed.

Description of Work
Installed handicap pool lift

Category handicap equipment,medical supplies

06/30/2014

Olga C.

Description of Work
They installed an electric chair lift on the stairs.

Category handicap equipment,medical supplies

08/07/2013

Karen S.

I tried out two or three scooters. I knew I wanted one with 4 wheels for safety. I didn't need a big one, since I weigh about 130 lbs. I was amazed that I could get a scooter for less than $1,000.00! I opted for a Gogo Elite Traveller by Pride Mobility Products. It can carry up to 250 pounds, so I can carry quite a bit more than myself. I opted for a larger battery and also got a cover for it, since it will remain outside. It's been WONDERFUL! I went back to the store, Pacific Mobility, to get an extra key - it came with 2, and I lost one very early - and flags for driving in shopping centers and crossing streets. After 9 months, I'm very satisfied with the scooter, and with the service by the store.

Description of Work
I came looking for a scooter so that I didn't have to walk so far around my complex. My back has degenerative disease after two fractured vertebrae and scoliosis, so walking any distance is very painful. I went to only one store: Pacific Mobility in San Marcos, CA.

Category medical supplies

07/18/2013

Linda H.

After my initial contact by email, Chris Murdock came to my parents's home and spent over an hour finding the best place for the ramp and more time measuring and calculating the materials required. He forwarded his estimate and 2 possible layouts to me and ordered materials as soon as we decided which plan was best. I do not have the names of the two young men who came to the house to install the ramp on July 10, but they were both pleasant and efficient. In addition, they identified a minor problem with the layout and on their own initiative contacted Chris and, I believe, their boss about it.. Chris came back to the job site with additional materials (no charge to us) and made the suggested adjustment which resulted in a more efficient ramp system for my parents. I did later find ramp installation at a lower price, but I think the service received was worth the extra money.

Description of Work
I contacted Pacific Mobility regarding installation of a wheel chair ramp at my parents' home. Of the 5 companies/organizations I contacted Pacific Mobility was the only one to respond in a timely fashion. Three did not respond at all and the fourth wanted me to do all the measuring, figure all the inclines, etc., and he would deliver and assemble the ramp.

Category medical supplies

Home Healthcare - Medical Equipment & Services
    Home Healthcare - Disability Equipment & Services
    Home Healthcare - Independent Living

Stairlifts, Porch Lifts, Patient Lifts, Vehicle Lifts, Turning Automotive Seating, Auto Hand Controls, Power Scooters, Power Electric Wheelchairs, Walkers, Ramps, Lift Chairs, Pool Lifts, Canes, Cushions and more!