Auto Guys

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2010

Auto Guys is an automotive service center providing our customers complete automotive repairs & service for both domestic and foreign vehicles of all make and models. cash no checks...

WOODS AUTOMOTIVE

WOODS AUTOMOTIVE

Full Service Auto Service Shop in San Diego CA. In business since 1975, services range from diagnostics, car checks, oil and brake checks, pre-purchase vehicle inspections, battery changes, engine/transmission overhauls, and more! Open Monday - Friday from 8 - 5PM. Please call us to schedule!

06/15/2017

They were just really nice. They were accommodating and they got the job done quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a timing belt and water pump.

03/31/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They performed 60,000 mile service on my 2004 Subaru Outback. I've used them for about 8 years and regularly recommend them to friends. They are honest, reasonably priced and do GREAT work.

06/23/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General maintenance.

02/05/2014

They honored my coupon and informed me of extra charges before performing the service, and after the service, spoke with me about issues that may require my attention in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a coupon for an oil change and arrived 30 minutes before closing. I was told that I could not be accommodated; however, upon returning the next day I was treated promptly and professionally by the staff.

AUTO REPAIR, SERVICE, & SMOG CHECK