XSPACE BUILDERS

California: Contractors
05/31/2023

4055 San Simeon Way

San Jose, CA 95111

Ceramic tile flooring sale and installation Closet countertop Backsplash hardwood floor sale and installation drywall installation roofing general remodeling plumbing electrical kitchen and bathroom remodeling Stucco interior painting exterior painting

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
Deck and Stairs Project

Deck and Stairs Project

general contractors202093650
The client hired us to build a new deck with a new stair access to facilitate the residents moving from the second floor of the building to the backyard while at the same time making the deck more inviting for future parties to entertain families and friends. The renovations make it possible for the residents to have a barbeque party on the deck while watching the kids play in the backyard without worrying about having immediate access to the backyard.

Here at Xspace Builders, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the General Construction and Remodeling trade for both residential and commercial customer and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. From kitchen to bathrooms, foundations, concrete, additions, framing, doors, windows. Anything from residential and commercial projects, we can do it. Just let us know what you need or would like to schedule an in-home consultation. We look forward to hearing about your project....

interior painting (5)garage building (3)house painting (2)home remodeling (2)stucco (1)fireplace services (1)drywall (1)tile installation (1)closet design (1)

03/18/2021

Great! They were respectful and professional.

Description of Work
Garage and Shed Building

Category garage builders

Work Completed On 02/28/2021

Review for XSPACE BUILDERS - 4055 San Simeon Way, San Jose, CA - 39256510

10/07/2020

Great team to work with. The contractors assigned to my project were very hard-working, dedicated and always on time . They entertained changes during the project making sure I was satisfied.

Description of Work
Garage and Shed Building

Category garage builders

Work Completed On 11/07/2020

10/07/2020

They did an excellent job and completed the work ontime. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Stucco, exterior painting, concrete patio, redwood pergola

Category stucco,house painters

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

10/07/2020

Excellent! Every time I asked for additional items to be done he never said no. Worked with very little space to create a mini laundry room as well as install and plumb my washer and dryer. Always cleaned up each day and is very professional with reasonable prices. Highly recommend

Description of Work
Remodeling hallway and mini laundry room for small home and adding beautiful new doors

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

09/25/2020

Our closet turned out really great. Just what we were hoping for. The XSpace Building team was easy to work with and responsive to our needs.

Description of Work
Closet renovation

Category closet systems,drywall,remodeling

Work Completed On 09/25/2020

Review for XSPACE BUILDERS - 4055 San Simeon Way, San Jose, CA - 38903530

05/29/2020

The painting was very well done, including preparation, protecting the footpaths, throughout the house, and the clean-up was quick and thorough. Masking and social distancing guidelines were well respected. Isaias listened to what we requested and offered a couple good alternatives. He was good about communicating re: his arrival times. We were pleased with his work, at a fair price, so much so th...

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

05/06/2020

They’re doing excellent work. I’m very please and happy that job was turned out. I’m recommend too my friends and my neighbors. Thanks

Description of Work
paiting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 05/06/2020

02/24/2020

Unable to rate this company because they did not call be back.

Description of Work
Re-model of a kitchen.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 02/24/2020

Thank you very much [[Member Name Removed] ] for recommendation just remember that I help you gave me a bottomless check you told me that you had no money I accepted that you paid me for payment you asked me discount I gave discount on condition that you give me a good recommendation but still many thank God bless you

02/17/2020

It was good. It was reasonably priced. For the money, it was a good service.

Description of Work
they did major remodeling of my home.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 02/01/2020

02/14/2020

You have to make sure that they understand what they need to be done.Because if you're not hands on they will not to it according the way you wanted and they have to fix it again.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom painting Interior

Category home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/06/2020

residential and commercial, building, interior and exterior remodeling, new construction and demolitions.

We do not offer engineering services, landscaping services, or cleaning services.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check