THE GROOMERY

Founded 1985 • With Angi since June 2007

12/30/2014

Had to be on a waiting list but that was OK. They called before Emma's appointment to tell me there was an opening. Emma loves going there and her cut was perfect. Our "go to" groomer now. Very busy and usually cannot get in, so make an appointment in advance.

Description of Work
Washed and groomed our golden retreiver

03/27/2014

I have already used The Groomery several times and have been very pleased on each occasion. They are professional, knowledgeable and have friendly staff.

Description of Work
My dog is a Belgian Tervuren and requires detailed grooming.

05/31/2012

I called for an appt. and couldn't get in for two weeks, so they offerred to put me on their wait list. They called the next day. My golden retriever was very nervous when I brought her in. They were very sweet and kind to her and told me to go home and they'd call me when they were done. She smelled wonderful when I picked her up 3 1/5 hours later and sported a cute bow on her collar. I'm very ha...

Description of Work
She had her fur trimmed, nails, ears, shampoo - the works.

03/10/2012

They are very good. They are excellent. They treat the dog very well. He is a handful and he bites. He is little but he is mighty. I have been sent away from other dog groomers because of him. The people are great. I've been using them for about 5 years. The place is clean. I can call and get him in if it is an emergency. They are competitively priced. I use them every couple of months.

Description of Work
I use The Groomery for grooming for my dog. He is a Shih Tzu.

03/09/2012

I'm very happy and would recommend "The Groomery" to any and all animal owners.

Description of Work
I had a wonderful experience at the Groomery!! Their prices were comparable and they were incredibly efficient. When I walk in, as soon as they opened, the groomers were smiling and greeting the dogs (I've never experienced that before). I brought both my dogs in for general grooming and a "puppy cut". I was concerned about my 13 year old dog who has leg problems but they did a great job with her. Both dogs actually looked calm and relax when I picked them up and they look so CUTE! I was very grateful.

Category pet grooming

PET GROOMING SERVICES & LIMITED RETAIL.

BOARDING & HEALTH SERVICES FOR PETS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard