Love Your Floors

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2005

821 Seabury Drive

San Jose, CA 95136

We clean, seal and restore all sorts of surfaces including; tile, grout, marble, stone, carpet, upholstery and concrete. We also offer marble and stone restoration services as well as concrete polishing. Owner is present on all jobs....

12/08/2017

Janet R.

Albert is simply amazing! He has the uncanny ability to be totally professional and warm at the same time. He did a beautiful job cleaning our carpets. I highly recommend him! You won’t be sorry if you call him. Maureen, in the office, is also extremely nice and helpful.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned

10/24/2017

Holly Z.

Albert does a great job. The tiles are so clean when he’s done. I’m amazed by the before and after results. I’ve used their services for many years, as has my mom.

Description of Work
Had my tile floors cleaned.

Category ceramic tile,buffing & polishing,floor cleaning

10/11/2017

Josefina W.

Fantastic work! Our company has been using Love Your Floors for 5+ years. We like the professionalism in scheduling, the customer service, the competitive prices, and the results -- always stellar. Over the years, we have had renovations, spills, tough stains to deal with, and the results of the cleanings have always been consistent. Scheduling on Saturday has also been a plus. Also, and very important, we have several people in the office with sensitivity to fumes and strong chemicals, and we have had no complaints when using Love Your Floors for cleaning -- unlike when we have tried alternatives. Maureen and Albert are topnotch and an absolute pleasure to interact with. We will definitely hire again and again.

Description of Work
Repeat cleaning of office carpets, two floors, 1-2 times a year.

03/30/2016

Laurie F.

Description of Work
Really nice professional. Always do a great job. Can also clean leather or fabric furniture and grout.

11/18/2015

Don W.

12/21/2012

Gordon S.

Albert from "Love Your Floors" was very knowledgable & professional and friendly. He consulted me an the various options regarding polishing & sealing an interior concrete floor. They showed up when they said they would. Did a great job, and cleaned up nicely after.

Description of Work
Consultation. Concrete cleaning, polishing, and refinishing.

Category carpet cleaners,floor cleaning

Thanks for the kind words Member, it was a pleasure working for you. The more we worked on your studio, the more we liked it. The light that comes in through those windows will definitely inspire you. I think that polished concrete was a great choice for your space. You will find that it willl be fairly easy to maintain as there are no coatings that can eventually peel or flake. Do not hesitate to contact us for any questions. Albert Lazo (owner)

11/12/2011

Christina C.

They were very friendly, professional, and did a really good job.

Description of Work
They cleaned carpets for us.

11/11/2006

THOMAS S.

They did a good job. Came out when they promised and got the work done on time. Very pleasant and trustworthy person to work with. I had them come back another time when I had a flood due to an overflow, and they came out quickly and cleaned it up nicely.

Description of Work
I had them clean the carpet for the entire house before we moved into it. The house was vacant. The home is about 2800 sq feet, most of it carpet.

06/08/2005

TRACEY M.

THEY WERE ON TIME, MOVED HEAVY FURNITURE, & COMPLETELY CLEANED THE CARPET. THE CREW WAS COURTEOUS & RESPECTED MY PERSONAL BELONGINGS.

Description of Work
THEY CLEANED CARPETS IN LIVING ROOM, HALL, & 2 BEDROOMS.

Oscar's Landscaping

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work.As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message us to schedule an estimate today!

Scooter's Carpet Cleaning

Hi I'm Scott owner & operator. I do great carpet steam cleaning. Upholstery too. Surprise surprise I answer all my calls. You will talk to me or text me at 408-398-6730 for a prompt response. Hard work and honesty are keys to my great relationships with my customers. Always looking for more!! Since 1991 I've been in this business. I know what I'm doing. Quality work and honesty. Truck mounted carpet and rug steam cleaning. Visa MasterCard ect check . We now accept cash too.

Summer Sun Landscape

**Call us today for a FREE ESTIMATE!** With the artistic skill you want, and the professionalism you seek, Summer Sun Landscape will work hard to make sure you have the exterior you've always wanted. Call us today!

MasterCard, Check, Visa

TILE CLEANING, GROUT CLEANING, STONE CLEANING AND SEALING. MARBLE POLISHING, MARBLE RESTORATION, MARBLE CLEANING, CARPET CLEANING, UPHOLSTERY CLEANING. Hard surfaces that we work on include Saltillo, ceramic, porcelain, limestone, marble, travertine, granite, concrete, terra cotta and others.