Central Pacific Construction

We accept remote payment
Clintonia, San Jose, CA

Clintonia, San Jose, CA

earthquake retrofitting2020
One of many jobs well done. Contact us and let us know if we can help!

COVID SPECIAL OFFER :: Normally we charge $1,200 to install the emergency shut off gas valve to your gas service. However, given our current crisis, we have decided to lower the cost to $800 for all our current and pass customers. Central Pacific Construction has 25 years of experience. We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of quality, excellent workmanship and guarantee of good work and products....

4.3

4.3

foundation repair (18)earthquake retrofitting (11)lawn & landscaping (9)structural engineering (6)excavating (5)hardscaping (3)land surveyors (2)drain pipe installation (2)garage building (2)septic tank service (2)home builder (1)plumbers (1)

05/18/2021

Rick, his supervisors and workers were professional, did excellent work according to the inspector, and flexible with my schedule. I would not hesitate to hire again and highly recommend.

Description of Work
crawlspace house retrofit (bolt and brace)

Category earthquake retrofitting

Work Completed On 04/27/2021

12/05/2020

Central Pacific Construction (Rick Carrasco and John Sanchez) bid on the foundation work for a set of city approved engineered plans for a second story addition to an existing single story house (bid $98,000). The work involved addition and reinforcement to an existing pier and grade beam foundation system. The plans required addition of 29 new 10' deep 16" wide piers and a new grade beam in many ...

Description of Work
Foundation

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

Review for Central Pacific Construction - 6144 Bollinger Rd, San Jose, CA - 39066681

06/30/2020

The work went very well. Plans and bid developed on time and they helped me apply for CEA Brace and Bolt Loan. Work started on scheduled time and was finished as per plan. Workers were courteous and cognizant of COVID-19 safety, as well as the staff when they visited. Their service personnel was very responsive and was able to explain all my questions in a timely manner

Description of Work
earthquake retrofit

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

05/07/2020

They communicated well through all of the steps required & during the lock down due to COVID. The lock down happened 1 week prior to my scheduled construction. They re-scheduled my construction as soon as the were allowed & the retrofit was completed. The crew completed everything in 2 days & were professional throughout. All EBB, permit & inspection requirements were taken care of by the company,...

Description of Work
Earthquake Retrofitting

Category earthquake retrofitting

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

04/01/2020

I highly recommend Rick, he's incredibly knowledgeable, trustworthy, and honest. He looked out for my best interests the whole job through, made necessary changes to the scope as needed for a better solution, communicated constantly with me and worked within my budget. He's a super hard working guy and so friendly, I'll use him again for sure and will recommend him to my clients (I'm a Realtor).

Description of Work
Structural engineering, drainage, retaining walls, plumbing of main lines, paver hardscaping, rebuilding of a exterior staircase, concrete walls,

Category excavators,plumbing,drain pipe,structural engineer,foundation repair,hardscaping

Work Completed On 02/03/2020

05/11/2018

Rick and Brian were great to work with. Proposal and bid were clearly stated with questions completely answered. Retro fit crew were prompt and did complete clean up at the end of the day. The entry to the crawl space is in a hall closet, which they screened off to minimize dust getting into the house. Very pleased with the work and the Pre- and Post work documentation (drawings and photos).

Description of Work
Earthquake retrofit and foundation repair for deck.

Work Completed On 05/11/2018

03/10/2018

This review is for seismic retrofitting. I’ve had a lot of work done at my house (multiple additions/remodels etc) so I feel very qualified to review this firm comparative to other Bay Area firms. We met with Brian (one of the owners) after having met with another contractor who used blatant scare tactics, and Im glad I bothered to get a second opinion. Brian met with us to understand our concerns...

Description of Work
Seismic Retrofit of Garage

Work Completed On 03/09/2018

02/13/2018

Rick is Extremely professional and has a polite, expert crew. We are very happy with the work and how they handled the project

Description of Work
Foundation repair and storm drain pipe change

Category drain pipe,foundation repair

Work Completed On 10/25/2017

02/07/2018

Our second contact was very productive. The delays in the first place were not the fault of the company -- I hope to stress that. My the second contact response was VERY active and satisfactory.

Description of Work
Updating a previous review. Central Pacific had come to do a foundation quote for me just as the fires were starting in Napa. He said my quote would be delayed because his company had been called in to help with the fires. After some time, I still hadn't heard and left a review reflecting that disappointment. Rick got back in touch with me and VERY promptly and professionally reviewed the file, revisited the property, and got a quote to me right away.

Work Completed On 02/07/2018

02/03/2018

They were friendly, professional and delivered on time and at budget. After getting multiple bids, it was an easy choice. They took the time to explain what they suggested and the inherent benefits their approach would provide. All this and their pricing was still competitive. I would recommend to anyone looking for this type of work.

Description of Work
Retaining walls for front and side yards

Work Completed On 02/03/2018

Foundation Repair and Replacement, Foundation Leveling, Architectural Drafting, Helical Pier Installation, Seismic Load Calculating and Structural and Civil Engineering, Earthquake Retrofitting, Wet Stamped Structural Engineered Drawings, Installation and Repairs of Retaining Walls,ADUs, Additions, New Homes , Permit Retrieval.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing