Beede, Dr. Allen L.

With Angi since September 2009

Eye Care - Optometry
Women's Services - Obstetrics & Gynecology

05/10/2011

So far I am extremely pleased with all the services. Dr. Beede is knowledgeable, friendly and efficient. His eye exam is more thorough than what I was previously getting from my big name HMO. He has discussed aspects of my eye health that the big HMO never mentioned. His staff if also knowledgeable and friendly, a good reflection on his management.

Description of Work
I have been going to Dr. Beede since 2008. Durring that time, I have had 3 regular eye exams, one specialized eye test, one emergency check for retinal detachment, and have purchased 2 pairs of distanced glasses and one pair of reading glasses.

02/11/2011

Staff is prompt and friendly! Doctor is professional and easy to talk to. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
I saw Dr. Allen L Beede in October for a checkup and new glasses.

04/19/2010

This was a great first impression from Dr. Beede and his staff. Everyone was extremely friendly and professional and I was very relaxed throughout the entire process. Dr. Beede took the time to explain the particular needs of my prescription and what to be on the look out for in the future. He was also very honest in telling me that the glasses I currently have are just fine and I didn't need to b...

Description of Work
Standard eye test and prescription check based on my regular annual schedule.

09/01/2009

I like his professionalism and the quick turn around time when fixing glasses. Overall, I am very happy with the services and plan to continue seeing him in the future.

Description of Work
Dr. Beede is my optometrist. I have been seeing him for the last months.

Optometric.