911 Restoration of San Jose

Founded 2016 • With Angi since February 2016

4.4

911 Restoration of San Jose is a full-scale water damage cleanup restoration company offering you peace of mind after a disaster. We provide water damage restoration, sanitization, mold removal, fire & smoke damage, reconstruction and everything in between with 24/7 availability. Take precautionary actions during the coronavirus. Our techs are trained to sanitize and clean your property with disinfection solutions and follow CDC and EPA protocols. Disasters can happen anytime due to pipe bursts, flood damage, roof leaks, storm damage or other water damage-related emergencies. Fortunately, our IICRC-certified techs will rapidly respond within 45 minutes to handle any water related emergency and help minimize damage. ...

P W Stephens Environmental Inc

P.W. Stephens is on of the largest and most experienced residential abatement contractor in the nation. P.W. Stephens is fully licensed and accredited and servicing clients throughout California. We have successfully completed over 250,000 residential, commercial and industrial projects serving contractors, Insurance professionals, homeowners, realtors, property managers, mortgage lenders, and industry professionals in the public and private sectors. P.W. Stephens has long been a respected name in the asbestos industry, and due to our size and strength in the asbestos abatement industry, P.W. Stephens will continue to grow into new environmental fields as the need arises. We have and always will be dedicated to providing the highest job quality and responsiveness to our customer’s needs and requirements. We welcome your suggestions and comments.

Servpro of NE San Jose

SERVPRO of NE San Jose is locally owned and operated by Mark Burke, a family man and small business owner. This is our home and we are very invested in our community. SERVPRO of NE San Jose provides 24-hour emergency service and is dedicated to being faster to any size of disaster. Please contact our office today to schedule your appointment at (408) 834-7663. We can respond immediately to your emergency and have the expertise to handle your fire, water, cleanup, or restoration needs.

Offers by Servpro of NE San Jose on Angi
AAA Home Inspections

I have been in the Home Inspection business for more than 10 years. Prior to founding AAA Home Inspections, I spent 14 years as a remodeling and general contractor. Before that, I was in the Carpenter’s Union for 10 years. I spent 5 years as a residential carpenter and 5 years as a commercial carpenter. During that time, I did everything from commercial remodeling to tilt-ups and poured-in-place concrete, so you can rest assured that I have the training and knowledge needed to perform your home or commercial inspection. In fact, the reason I became a home inspector in the first place is because I watched so many others performing inspections that weren’t up to my standards. From the first of them to the last, I knew I could do a better job — and now, that’s exactly what I do. I have performed home inspections for luxury estates, apartments, mobile homes… you name it! I especially enjoy working with first-time home buyers because I know how emotionally and physically taxing purchasing a house can be, and I want them to be in the right hands. I often find that they will call me back years later if they decide to sell the property. I think this is because I take home inspections very seriously and genuinely care about the people I work with as well as the building in question. I show up early and walk the property, and I encourage all involved parties to accompany me during the inspection so that I can explain my findings as we go. I am as honest as they come — I will never sugarcoat a home inspection report, but I will explain any defects I have found with the tact and diplomacy you’d expect from a true professional.

09/23/2017

I phoned two companies from Angies List: 911 Restoration and another that was rated higher. Both responded and gave me quick appointments. The other did not show up for the appointment. 911 Restoration responded immediately, came promptly for the appointment, and executed the agreement the same day and did the dry out as promised. They were supposed to give me an estimate for the repair work, whic...

Description of Work
A toilet leaked in one of my rentals while the tenants were away and flooded the area around and damaged the floor, walls and carpet near the bathroom. I needed someone to come quickly and dry out the place before mold could develop and then fix it to the way it was after drying out.

Category drywall,water damage restoration

05/16/2017

Responded by phone and set up an appt quickly. The worker was late but called ahead to communicate this to me which I really appreciated. He was respectful and professional. However, once given a verbal assessment, no other follow-up was provided, even after an email request for follow-up. No written assessment provided despite request either.

Description of Work
mold remediation

Category drywall,mold removal

05/05/2016

Zion came right away and assessed the damage. They provided the dryers and dehumidifiers to contain and dry out the wet areas where a water leak had occurred from an upstairs bathroom sink. They tested for mold and gave me a report afterwards. They treated the mold and then replaced the parts of my house that needed replacement. This included ceiling and wall drywall. They textured and painted and...

Description of Work
911 Restoration dried out our water leak, checked for mold, cleaned up, restored cabinets, drywall, and painted. They did this quickly and professionally and with a great attitude. Overall, great outcome for a bad problem! THey will be the first people I call if I have to deal with another water leak.

Category drywall,water damage restoration,mold removal

Water Damage Restoration, Floodwater Extraction, Leak Repair, Ruptured Hose Repair, Pipe Burst Repair, Mold Remediation, Mold Testing, Visual Mold Inspections, Mold and Fungus Removal, Mold Spore Removal, Fire Damage Restoration, Smoke Stain Cleanup, Ash and Tar Removal, Smoke Odor Removal, Disaster Restoration, Sewage Backup Cleanup, Black Water Removal, Sewage Decontamination, Water & Smoke Damage, Air duct, Complete Home Renovations, and Disaster Remediation Services