Milan Construction Inc

California: Contractors
07/31/2022

127 Park St

San Francisco, CA 94110

When it comes to making your home more beautiful, we understand that appearance and function must always go hand in hand. We will work with you to create the house you always wanted. Uses subs. License: #779811. Additional phone: (714) 914-4424....

home remodeling (28)basement remodeling (4)plumbers (11)electrician (10)tile installation (8)interior painting (7)home builder (7)hardwood floors (7)decks & porches (6)door installation (5)insulation (4)fence company (4)

10/30/2020

Great! Would highly recommend Milan! He is very professional and meticulous about his work. This is the second time we have hired Milan and the work that he does is excellent! Milan has a great team that he overseas and I would not hesitate to hire him for future work.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling

Category home builders,home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

04/26/2019

Working with Milan was fantastic. He was knowledgeable and helpful, and did wonderful work. He was also respectful and friendly, and pleasure to have around our house for three months. We worked well together, with us ordering supplies and coordinating with him to pick up. He does all his own work, subcontracting out only a few key pieces, which we really liked. We have referred him to friends and continue to recommend him highly, and are fully planning to work with him again on a project we're planning in the near future.

Description of Work
Finished basement and remodeled part of kitchen

Category hardwood floor,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 04/26/2019

04/04/2019

He is top notch. Great guy and easy to work with. Very knowledgeable in his field and very professional.

Description of Work
excavating and building an addition. Kitchen/bathroom remodel

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 04/17/2013

04/04/2019

Milan is great. He does excellent work and keeps to the schedule. Even with the inevitable surprises that come with remodeling an old house, he completed the work in a timely fashion. Afterwards, when a few small issues emerged he immediately returned to take care of them and seemed happy to do so. He is easy to work with: definitely wants you to get what you want, but will volunteer advice based on his experience when it seems needful. We would definitely be happy to have him handle any of our contracting needs, whatever the job.

Description of Work
Kitchen and bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile,electrician,hardwood floor,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/10/2015

03/31/2019

The project went excellently! The work exceeded expectations and it was on budget and within schedule. Milan made several recommendations that greatly improved the final product (e.g., open concept, structural suggestions, etc.).

Description of Work
Kitchen and bathroom remodel, build a new bathroom, upgraded the lighting, electrical and flooring in various parts of the house, furnace and water heater replacement, and made various other home improvements.

Category contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,plumbing,remodeling,water heater repair,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 11/30/2016

03/28/2019

I worked with Milan on a major remodeling of our kitchen and 2.5 bathrooms last year in which we moved a number of walls - a 5-month project. Milan's advantage is that he cares deeply about making the client happy at the end of the day, so will go to great lengths to ensure that. He is very communicative, makes recommendations as to how to solve issues, and is totally focused on getting things done. A couple of ways in which he improved our project: 1. The drawings we obtained kept in our original tiny kitchen skylight. Milan emphasized that it would not look right in with our new layout and strongly suggested getting rid of it. We took his advice and are so glad we did. 2. Having heard that our kitchen leaked on occasion after heavy rains, he bugged me to get our roof replaced during/after the completion of our remodel. He had no personal motivation for doing so, he just cared about protecting our investment. We did, and are so glad for the peace of mind. 3. He personally went to several different stores looking for a specific type of edge tile to match the type I bought - and did not charge me for anything but the cost of the tile. I am so happy with how my project turned out and am already planning to work with him on another project.

Description of Work
Major kitchen/bathroom remodeling

Work Completed On 09/15/2018

02/02/2017

Milan did the excellent remodeling work even exceeding it beyond my expectation.

Description of Work
The remodeling work was completed within eight weeks!

Work Completed On 01/04/2017

02/02/2017

Absolutely wonderful experience. Milan is very professional, responsive, fast, and easy to communicate. Can't recommend him highly enough.

Description of Work
Fence with a gate

Category fencing

Work Completed On 11/30/2016

05/04/2016

He's came to give me an estimate. He's very courteous and prompt . He's going to take my job, and he gave me a good price. He's very professional and licensed. I contacted several other builders, but no one got back to me, or showed up for the appointment. Milan did show up and I really appreciate him.

Description of Work
He came out to give me an estimate on a project for the house. I need drywall, painting, electrical, lighting, plumbing, and stairs.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 04/12/2016

06/17/2015

The quality of the work was great. Milan was very easy to communicate with and very responsive. My best experience with any contractor I have used on my house.

Description of Work
Remodeled a bathroom for me

Work Completed On 06/16/2015

Custom homes, additions, kitchen & bathroom remodeling, condo conversions, structural framing, electrical, plumbing, painting, prefinished hardwood flooring, tile work, decks, & fences. The smallest jobs we take on are full bathroom or kitchen remodeling projects.

We do not do handyman-type jobs such as fixing leaks, cracks in sheetrock walls, landscaping work, small electrical and plumbing repairs, etc.