ARROW ANIMAL HOSPITAL

Founded 1975 • With Angi since July 2005

Veterinarians

06/28/2013

It was a great price and the actual groomer's name is Laurie, she's wonderful, everybody there is wonderful and our dog who doesn't want to be in a vet's office is always happy to see Laurie, that's kind of cool and we've only been going there for probably not even a year and in which it felt like we've been there for years and we were treated very well, we just met her within the last year and sh...

Description of Work
One of my dogs were groomed at Arrow Animal Hospital. She's a Cockapoo so she has long hair so gets a summer cut so they take off quite a bit of hair, they bathe her, they cleaned her teeth and her ears. I can't think of anything else special that they do other than like they said she's a long-haired dog so the price is really good for a longer hair dog, most places would charge at least $55, I paid as much as $65.

Category veterinarian,pet grooming

04/23/2012

They seem to take care of the doggies and be concerned with dogs. They are clean and attentive.

Description of Work
We use Arrow Animal Hospital for dog care.

10/29/2007

We have used this hospital for about 15 years now with previous dogs of ours and really like them. Our neighbors referred them to us. Dr. Patel is an excellent doctor and runs the place with his wife and assistants. They have a beautiful facility and all the people there are kind and caring. I make an appointment to come in and usually have to wait about 15-20 minutes to get into a room. I like to...

Description of Work
Dr. Patel checked out our two dogs for their initial visit when I brought them home from the SPCA. The "new pet" exam was free.

08/30/2007

I like to use Dr. Jayani; I think that the doctor is very good with my pet. I also like that they have hours in which they are open on Saturdays, which makes appointments more convenient for me. I have been using this doctor for over ten years. A dog breeder actually recommended this vet to me.

Description of Work
I took my dog in for her shots and a check-up.

07/29/2005

THEY ARE EXCELLENT. I NEVER HAVE TO WAIT AND I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH THE WAY SHE HANDLES MY ANIMALS. IF I HAVE TO MAKE AN EMERGENCY RUN UP THERE, SHE ALWAYS HAS TIME FOR THAT. THAT IS IMPORTANT BECAUSE I TAKE CARE OF MY SON WHO IS A QUADRIPLEGIC AND I HAVE TO HAVE SOMEONE WATCH HIM WHEN I BRING IN MY ANIMALS. SHE KNOWS THIS AND WORKS WITH ME.

Description of Work
RABIES SHOT AND ANNUAL VISIT.

Small animal hospital