ABC Veterinary Hospital - Uptown

Founded 1990 • With Angi since March 2014

Veterinarians
Animal Grooming

Where pets are family! Welcome to ABC Veterinary Hospital, where pets are family. At ABC Veterinary Hospital, we offer a full range of veterinary services designed to provide the highest level of care for your special pet. Our facilities are complete with radiology, dentistry and an in-house laboratory. In addition to general medicine, we offer low-cost spay, neuter and vaccine services as well as year-round flea, tick and heartworm prevention. Advances in medicine and science technology afforded ABC Veterinary Hospital the opportunity to enhance our exceptional care through the field of telemedicine. Outside specialists in fields such as cardiology, orthopedics and radiology can assist in diagnoses. This allows the doctors and staff at ABC Veterinary Hospital to care for your pet with the same specialized attention that you would expect for yourself. Products Heartgard Plus, Frontline Plus, Advantage, K9 Advantix, low cost spay, neuter and vaccine services, Cardiology, Orthopedics, Radiology, Dentistry Specialties Dogs, Cats Brands Heartgard Plus, Frontline Plus, Advantage, K9 Advantix Professional Associations American Medical Veterinary Association, California Veterinary Medical Association, Veterinary Hospital Managers Association, San Diego County Veterinary Medical Association, Member of BBB Amenities Services: Spaying, Neutering, Dentistry, Deworming, orthopedic, Vaccinations, Surgery Languages Spoken English, Spanish Year Founded 2000...

01/23/2015

Description of Work
i TAKE MY DOG THERE FOR ROUTINE CHEC UPS AND WHEN HE IS SICK. I CAN USUALLY GET AN APPOINTMENT THE SAME DAY WHEN HE IS SICK . tHEY ARE FRIENDLY, EFFICIENT AND EASY TO DO BUSINESS WITH.

Category veterinarian

09/18/2007

I do like this place. They are very nice and sweet to my cat. The place is very clean as well and it is normally easy to get an appointment. I did not have to wait a long time in the waiting room on this visit. I have been using them for some time now and I recommend them.

Description of Work
I took my cat in for his general check up and yearly shots.

Category veterinarian

Dogs, Cats, Animal Hospital, Animal Clinic, Vet Hospital, Vet Clinic, Veterinarian, Pet Hospital, Affordable Vet Clinic, Heartgard Plus, Frontline Plus, Advantage, K9 Advantix, Low cost spay, neuter and vaccine services. Cardiology, Orthopedics, Radiology, Dentistry

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover