ULTRA CLEAN FREAKS

California
California: Contractors

Serving

Sacramento, CA 95827

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

house cleaning202195827
Before and after

Serving Rocklin, Roseville, Sacramento County, Vacaville Ultra Clean Freaks in Sacramento, CA provides reliable and high quality cleaning services. Call now to hear how we can benefit you and bring our extensive cleaning experience to your next project! * Office Cleaning Services * Commercial Cleaning Services * Janitorial Services * Move-In Cleaning Services * Move-Out Cleaning Services * Home Cleaning Services * House Cleaning Services * Airbnb Cleaning Services * Maid Services * Post Construction Cleaning Services * Routine Cleaning Services * Staging Cleaning Services A cleaning service company specializing in: residential cleaning commercial cleaning Event clean up ...
before and after  project

house cleaning

202195827

house cleaning (16)floor cleaning (5)carpet cleaning (2)

11/25/2021

Marge W.

The appointment was for 10 A m The cleaners or clean erg never showed and didn’t call to cancel or change appointments

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 11/26/2021

08/19/2021

Chris Client C.

Before I came across Sarah I was just feeling defeated. I work full time in our emergency department and when I come home I have little energy left. I tried another cleaning service prior, but they never showed. I reached out to Sarah and she immediately took on the job. Sarah communicated excellently and I never felt left in the dark, not even a moment. I also stay with my elderly father and his health and well-being is one of my highest priorities and Sarah also took it on as one of her own. Her attention to detail is beyond all I could ask for in a cleaning service. Personable, flexible, reliable!! I, wholeheartedly, intend on keeping her for a monthly maintenance! Trust is difficult at times and she has shown me, not only through her work, also by her actions, that she and her business can be trusted! If you have any questions, simply just reach out to her and I assure you that it will not be time wasted.

Description of Work
house cleaning

Category house cleaning,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 08/19/2021

08/04/2021

Breece P.

Efficient, detail oriented, professional, honest, great service for a fair price, and our spaces are clean and sparkly each and every time! Amazing attention to detail, with great customer service.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 08/21/2021

07/31/2021

Julian B.

Sarah and the Ultra Clean Freaks were phenomenal! I couldn't recommend them enough. The level of detail and professionalism was everything I was looking for. They cleaned in places I wouldn't have even thought of lol. Thanks again Sarah!

Description of Work
Cleaning my rental

Work Completed On 07/29/2021

We appreciate your business! thank you so much !

07/30/2021

Jamie R.

Once again she did a wonderful job! Always on time an gets the job done right. I highly recommend Sarah to clean your house 😊

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 08/04/2021

07/30/2021

Kevin F.

Services from Ultra Clean freaks where magnificent when I came home and seen my house I was stunned it look like I had just bought the place again the employees were very respectful and kind I would definitely hire again thank you again for clean freaks you'll be hearing from you soon

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category house cleaning,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 07/30/2021

06/02/2021

Stephen S.

It went great! I was more than satisfied with the job they did. They were friendly and had great customer service. They did an amazing job and were done faster than I thought they would be. I would recommend their services and I will be setting up monthly cleanings for myself.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 06/02/2021

05/29/2021

Steven P.

Sarah was fantastic and did a great job!

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 05/29/2021

05/20/2021

Nicole J.

Sarah was very thorough a d professional. She was open to suggestion and direction. Sara completed a wonderful service.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 04/20/2021

04/27/2021

Sarah M.

What a pleasant surprise to find a young entrepreneur in today's society, Sarah of Ultra Clean Freaks is just that. She came in with a helper for a deep-cleaning of my home, as I do regular maintenance myself, and the attention to details was commendable. My only recommendation is to expect that it takes time, so if she had another person on her crew, it would be less hours spent in the home. Overall, I am very pleased with what she could get to and I will definitely have her back.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 04/25/2021