Sutter Terrace Dental Group

Dentistry - Cosmetic
Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
Dentistry - Orthodontics

Sutter Terrace Dental Group is a private practice comprised of four (4) general dentists. We provide a wide variety of dental care for children & adults in a spacious, state-of-the-art facility in Midtown Sacramento. We have seven (7) Registered Dental Hygienists to choose from. We provide written financial estimates before beginning treatment and offer CareCredit, third party financing for patient convenience....

04/15/2015

I have found my new dentist.

Description of Work
I needed a check up and cleaning. Also, a prior dentist had installed a crown incorrectly. I wanted Dr. Whitten to look at that. The entire staff was very professional. Dr. Whitten was gentle and did a great job.

02/07/2015

They are pretty good; I have no complaints. It looks like a newer office on the inside. It is a nice office and they have a good friendly staff. There really is nothing I don't like about it and it is pretty easy to get in and out of. They are good. I go every six months.

Description of Work
I use Sutter Terrace Dental Group as my dentist.

07/01/2014

Very happy with their front office, the way they treat their customers, and the dentist and hygienists are very good.

Description of Work
I've used Sutter for 18 years. They do all types of dentistry.

Category dentists,oral surgeons

06/30/2014

I was working in Sacramento for the summer and away from my usual dentist. I broke a tooth and needed immediate care. I did have to wait a day to get the appointment as they were overbooked when I called and I was not in any pain. If I had been they would have tried to see me the same day. The cost was discussed in advance and included everything. There were no surprises. I didn't have to wait lon...

Description of Work
I broke a tooth. I called Sutter Dental and they were able to get me in the next day.

06/05/2014

He is personable and seems to do a good job. I have used him for over 20 years.

Description of Work
I use Dr. David Feder for dentistry.

Category dentists

Fillings, crowns, root canals, oral surgery, implant placement & restoration, limited orthodontics; including traditional metal and Invisalign. Digital radiography for reduced exposure and rapid images. Intra-oral photographs and computers in the operatories for patient education and involvement in their care.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available