Revin Retail Construction

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2012

Hi my name is Vitaliy Revin and I am with Revin Retail Construction. We are full-service Electrical Contracting Company Specializing in installation, design, operation and maintenance of all areas of electrical work. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured. Contractor Lic#863982 class B & C-10. Electrical Services we offer: Tesla charging station power wiring, Electric Panel Installation,Circuit Breaker Installation, Fuse Box Installation,Lighting Installation, Recessed Lighting Installation, Ceiling Fan Installation, General Electrical Repair, Electric Panel Repair. All our work quality guaranteed!...

Handymens

All Appearances Drywall

Specializing in Residential and Commercial Drywall Installation. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Pittman Painting Solutions Inc.

**Call us today for a FREE ESTIMATE!** With over 20 years of experience, rest assured that Pittman Painting Solutions will be the only Painting Contractor you want to work with for your current or future jobs. Our attention to detail, professional customer service, and overall quality craftsmanship will turn your home or business into a fresh, exciting space for you to relax after a long day, or show off to your clients. We offer Interior or Exterior Painting for Commercial or Residential services, so no job is too big or too small! Call us today, we'd love to talk to you about your project!

12/31/2019

Karl E.

Revin Retail Construction (Vitali) did a excellent job in our home remodel for electrical. I would strongly recommend them. Always respectful and on time. Thank you Vitali

Description of Work
rewired kitchen, GFI in kitchen and bathroom, wired electrical panel and installed can lights in kitchen.

12/02/2019

Dennes N.

They showed up on Nov 19, 2019, looked over the project and stated They would get back to me, Still Waiting.

Description of Work
Change Florescent light to LED in kitchen.

11/19/2019

Tim A.

Revin construction were very professional and honest. They completed the work in a timely matter and had excellent customer service. They did an awesome job and we would hire them again for future needs.

Description of Work
Kitchen Bathrooms Remodel

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,hardwood floor,lighting,remodeling,ceiling fans,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

11/11/2019

Vadim O.

They were a great company. They finished on time. I am very pleased with them.

Description of Work
They did electrical work for me.

11/07/2019

Manuel B.

They did good. They did it nicely and I had no complaints with them.

Description of Work
They did some cement and sheet rock.

Category drywall

11/07/2019

Elizabeth D.

Amazing! He did a very good job and they had a perfect pricing. The workers were on time, professional, and very responsive

Description of Work
They fixed my electrical and remodeled my entire back house.

Category electrician,remodeling

Project management, supervision, demo,frame, drywall, drywall mud, electrical, painting, acoustical ceiling, plumbing, laminate flooring, tile, finish carpentry, finish clean up, ect.