Nevada Cleaning

With Angi since March 2019

3.7

03/31/2021

Diana B.

I used Nevada Cleaning Services for 2 months(=4 visits). Too many inconsistencies every visit, not thorough through out rooms in the cleaning of the home. I have left out stick vac, pointed out items, moved aside small items on floors, not cleaning floor along side kitchen cabinets, in 4 visits did not clean floor area behind office door. Nevada Cleaning has a guarantee to come back & clean areas that are unclean/missed. That is not the point! They would've needed to come back every single visit. I am paying for services, services provided should be done right the first time. I shouldn’t have to use guarantee or have you come back AFTER EACH cleaning. I should not have to micromanage each visit; I should not need to walk through every room before they leave checking every area to make sure that they did an accurate cleaning. I'm sorry to say, these services were extemely poorly done.

Description of Work
Bi-weekly House Cleaning

03/01/2021

Christine M.

I submitted a search for a company that does carpet and house cleaning for our new renters. I'm glad a received a request from Nevada Cleaning Services to put in a bid for my project. They responded quickly with an estimate, and they were in constant communication every time I had a question. I was able to book them about a week before the cleaning date. I would definitely use their services again when needed.

Description of Work
Carpet and House Cleaning

03/12/2019

Darlene C.

Excellent! My house has never been so clean. They even dusted the tops of my doors and frames. They are very professional and kind. I will keep them forever. My house is spotless. I'm so pleased.

Description of Work
Home cleaning

Lidia Cleaning Inc

Lidia cleaning inc is a family business we try our best to keep the customer happy. We offer sweeping, buffing, mopping, dusting, vacuuming, emptying trash cans, polishing woodwork, wiping down tables, scrubbing toilets, and washing windows are some of the basic jobs our commercial cleaners perform regularly. Keeping places as sanitary as possible is another concern.

Don't Miss Cleaning Service

Here for your cleaning needs. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Legacy Cleaning Services

Legacy Cleaning Services is an established cleaning firm that is well respected in the Sacramento Area when it comes to offering professional and quality cleaning services to customers as well as maintenance work and landscaping services. We are licensed, bonded, and fully insured working closely with property managers, construction companies, home builders, Real Estate agents, homeowners, brokers, office managers, service dealerships etc. We always endeavor to ensure that you the esteemed customer is accorded the best quality service which meets your expectations. We place a lot of emphasis on detail and go out an extra mile to ensure that you are accorded great 5 star quality service. Additional DBA - Legacy Cleaning Services.

Offers Coupon