BERCO BUILDERS

Founded 1985 • With Angi since June 2005

General Remodeling

WE ARE A FULL SERVICE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY SPECIALIZING IN DECK,FENCE, AND PATIO COVER INSTALLATIONS. WE ARE A CERTIFIED TREX-PRO PLATINUM COMPANY (THE HIGHEST LEVEL AVAILABLE)AND HAVE INSTALLED HUNDREDS OF PROJECTS IN THE SACRAMENTO AND NORTHERN CA. AREA. WE ARE FULLY LICENSED, INSURED, AND BONDED AND ONLY UTILIZE OUR OWN FULL TIME EMPLOYEES (NO SUB-CONTRACTORS)...

Home repair, Heating and Air and more! Please review our website at www.chsforme.com to learn even more of our services! In addition to ANGIES LIST,, we are rated as a top pro contractor on another lead sites with over 150 each 5 star reviews between them. We are a full service residential HVAC and home repair company. HVAC / General Contracting Work. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are a son and father team that has over 60 years of combined experience! Steve ( the dad) has an engineering background and takes special care that each project is done with the best results as possible. Judah, ( the son) is a perfectionist and a factory trained specialist who only insists that each project is done right the first time and that no corners are ever cut. We provide new HVAC installation /renovations for your home and perform General contract work for decking, dry rot repairs, doors, windows, siding, balconies and many other home repair services. We know that many technicians & contractors will "make things up" in order to try to get a sale. With that said, we offer a FREE SECOND OPINION. We make things understandable and easy. You have our word on it! Telephone Number: 916-256-7773

We are still open during the pandemic!.... And eager to serve you! Solid General Construction is a small company that accepts medium to large residential projects. We are a Mom and Pop shop who's goal is to get your construction or remodeling project done quickly and professionally. We keep a tight schedule and a high standard. We can assist you with room additions, accessory dwelling units, full home remodels, bathrooms, siding, decks, flooring, paint, tile, you name it and we can do it!. Building things with family and earning a solid living, SGC thinks that's a great way to live. Give us a holler! Text messages welcome since we are always working!

Gillies Enterprises LLC provides Wooden Fence installation services in the Sacramento and surrounding areas. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional fencing experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

08/31/2017

My gates and fencing look beautiful and I get a lot of compliments. They are the best aesthetically in the region and know what they are doing. I will definitely recommend them and absolutely use them, again.

Description of Work
Front Fencing with Redwood and Custom Swing Gates for my vehicle

Category remodeling

08/17/2012

No problem. Steve and his crew were on time, and on budget. Work went smoothly and efficiently. Overall, it was a very pleasant experience.

Description of Work
We decided on a new octogon shaped Trex redwood deck. We had already removed the old deck. Steve responded to our request for quote promptly. We set a date for the installation and they showed up on time and ready to work. The crew was efficient and courteous. They finished the deck in 2 days, ahead of schedule. Steve inspected everything as it progressed. The price was agreed upon in advance. The deck is beautiful.

10/11/2011

Crummy! After the initial site visit for a new deck, Steve Martynse never responded to my calls or emails. I emailed drawings and faxed paperwork. I followed up with a voicemail to Berco Builders. No estimate, no follow up,NO RESPONSE!. I HAD THOUGHT THEY WOULD BE THE BEST COMPANY TO CONTACT...he could have said he wasn't interested in the job rather than leave me wondering.

Description of Work
Waiting on contract to be submitted. Steve Martynse has explained reasons there were delays in responding and I accept the reasons given. We have communicated about my project and I look forward to the deck completion with quality workmanship. Project has not started yet.

09/26/2011

The team that worked on the deck were always courteous. They kept the job site clean and clear of debris outside the actual work area. They were prompt and kept a regular work schedule so we knew when they would be arriving. I was amazed at the quality of the materials that went into the sub-structure and the attention to detail. If we had questions or concerns, they graciously answered them and e...

Description of Work
Our original front porch was 28 years old and the back deck and overhead were 25 years old. At that time, we used redwood and it simply wore out. After reviewing the options and discussing them with Steve, we decided to go with TREX, the Transcends material. Because of the professionalism and desire to listen to what we wanted., we selected Berco Builders, INC., P.O. Box 41439, Sacramento, CA 95841

06/08/2011

I have a deck 8X24' with natural stone tile on it. I need to have railing installed. I left a message stating what I needed. The deck designer called me back and said that the head of construction would contact me since the deck was existing. The head of construction never called and it has been over a week. I would not contact them again.

Description of Work
None

Category decks

WOOD AND COMPOSITE DECKING INSTALLATION, REPAIR AND REMOVAL OF EXISTING DECKS, RAILING, STAIRS, BENCHES, PLANTERS, REDWOOD AND DOUG FIR PATIO COVERS, GAZEBOS, WOOD AND COMPOSITE FENCES AND CUSTOM GATES

MasterCard, Check