Rock Rose Dental

Founded 1990 • With Angi since October 2008

576 N Sunrise Ave 130

Roseville, CA 95661

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public....

07/09/2015

MONTAJ M.

Description of Work
Checkup every six months for the past few years.

08/30/2014

Renee C.

Love Dr. Coffman. He keep patients informed about what kind of care they need. I will continue to go to him for all of my dental needs

Description of Work
Needed a new detist

06/17/2012

Olga S.

Dr. was professional and detailed. Their office is nice and equipment is state of the art.The staff was relatively freindly and helpful. I was worried about fees, but my insurance covered it. The Dr. explained what was going on in great detail.

Description of Work
I had a cleaning and followup for a filling.

04/05/2012

ROBIN R.

The surgery worked. I have been with him 15 years and have had a number of procedures, he has asked me to appear in his magazine. He has always been very open to possibilities and costs. I have always been happy with his services and especially his staff. I make appointmets ahead of time, if I have a problem they take me immediatly. It's a beautiful office, he just moved to a more sophisticated office. I have seen him work with young patients and he is very accommodating for parents and kids. I never wait around for appointments. Most of his staff has been around for awhile. He is very professional, he is not necessarily a warm individual which is great for me. He is not very touchy feely, I prefer to have my doctors more professional. His communication is excellent, he wants you to be informed, and he will give you as much information as you can stand. The results have all been what I expected. They take good care of me with the billing and insurance. I usually just walk in and walk out.

Description of Work
He did minor oral surgery, that was the least invasive surgery.

Category dentists,oral surgeons