Power Clean

Founded 2021 •

Located In

Roseville, CA 95661

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

We are a full service provider servicing the Sacramento area as well as surrounding areas. Specialized •pressure washing •driveway/pavement cleaning •solar panel & roof cleaning •gutter cleaning & repair •junk removal I’ve gained most of my experience from working for other companies. I’ve always look at these companies I worked for as the most powerful opportunities, so I constantly asked questions, worked hard, and payed attention to the details of there operations as I was determined to take the knowledge I learned to start my own business. Our customers are met with outstanding service, and exceptional results with every single job completed regardless of the service we are hired for. I may be new to Angi list and currently building up my repor and credit ability, but I can guarantee that my attentiveness to great customer service and the pride I take in my work, you will not regret you decision to have power clean get the job done. ** It takes 50+ good reviews to build a good image and only 1 bad review to take it away ...

roof cleaning (1)pressure washing (1)gutter cleaning (1)

10/30/2021

joanna H.

Great energy and made my driveway look brand new. I didn’t know how dirty my house actually was until it was professionally cleaned

Description of Work
pressure washing

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 10/30/2021

09/03/2021

Lucia B.

Excellent service. On time, personable and hard working, organized, detail oriented, thorough, hauled away debris, reasonable price. Removed roof debris, cleaned gutters, removed roof moss and spray treated roof for moss. Roof was cleaned without a pressure washer because not recommended for my roof. So pleased to find a company that doesn’t want to use a pressure washers on roof. Will definitely use again! Will recommend this new company to others!

Description of Work
Roof & Gutter Cleaning, Moss Removal & Treatment

Category gutter cleaning,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 09/03/2021

solar panel cleaning & pest guard installation gutter cleaning & gutter guard installation junk removal roof cleaning pressure washing (house/driveway/brick/decking/stone/etc.)

Visa, Check