MVP Plumbing & Rooter Service

Founded 2015 • With Angi since April 2015

3.7

Our goal is to provide the best possible solutions to all your Plumbing needs, At MVP we charge by the job! Not by the hour so that way our customers have a clear & accurate price before we start the job! We always Guarantee this & our Warranty's in writing ! All jobs are writtin !We offer Senior and Military discounts, CSLB Lisc. #1002890...

A 1 Professional Appliance

A 1 Professional Appliance

01/22/2017

The property manager called Mike Vargas Plumbing to remove the drain line clog. The next day, Sunday, the resident again reported water bubbling up from around the toilet. The property manager called Mike Vargas Plumbing. Mr. Vargas explained he was out of town for the weekend, and added that he had pulled out some tree roots and cleared the blockage. She next called several plumbers, before findi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The resident in my rental house called my property manager to report water bubbling up from around the toilet.

03/09/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great service! Very professional. It was a very simple fix. Mr. Vargas could have charged me but he didn't. Highly recommend him for service. He doesn't take advantage of people.

04/26/2015

Mike put all new piping in my bathroom. He came and did my repairs on a Sunday. Called other plumbers and they told me I would have to wait until Monday. Very happy with my work. Highly recommended! Will higher Mike again if needed. 5 Star's out of 5

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bad smell was coming from my bathroom. Plumber (Mike) located the faulty pipes under the slab in the wall of guest bathroom.

CATEGORY plumbing

Residential, Commercial, Custom. All three phases of plumbing. Also Service and Repair. Troubleshooting, Leak Detection FREE PLUMBING INSPECTION WITH ANY SERVICE CALL!

We are closed on Christmas & Easter!

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover