Alex Garage Door Services

• Trade License Number
  • CSLB #1047405

Roble Way

Rocklin, CA 95677

We are professional licensed garage door company with very experienced technicians. We do all kind of garage and gate repairs and replacement. WE DO FREE ESIMATES!! WE HAVE GREAT PRICES!! WE HAVE OVER 5 YEARS EXPERIENCES!! WE DO FREE DOOR SERVICES AND TUNE UP WITH ANY SERVICES!! FOR ALL REPAIRS SUCHS AS: *broken springs *off track *opener repair *cables *door not opening and closing *etc fOR ALL REPLACEMENT SUCH AS: *new garage door replacement *new opener replacement *new panel *etc We want to make our customer happy and satisfied with what you need help with, customer is our first priorities, don't hesitate to give us a call!!...

garage doors (42)

08/03/2020

The Workman came out within an hour of my email and repaired the garage door opener tract. Good service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door opener tract repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2020

07/15/2020

Alex is very knowledgeable and does high quality work. Came ontime, was very professional and did a same day service. I highly recommend him for your garage door service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a motor assembly for garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2020

06/27/2020

Alex just completed repairs and tune-ups for my mom's and my own house. Scheduling over the phone was easy and he communicated his ETA when coming over. He troubleshooted and repaired the sensor along with tune-ups at my mom's house. The plan was for him to go over to my house afterwards. I was running late returning home by 15-20 min and he was very understanding. We appreciated his patience and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door repair and tune-up

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2020

06/16/2020

It appears I fixed the thing myself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

05/26/2020

Extremely well. Alex is knowledgeable and efficient. Job was posted during the late morning on Memorial Day and Alex called before I had finished filing all of Angie's List forms. He arrived at the job site at 3:00 P.M. and determined what needed to be done and provided an estimate and schedule. On the following day, Tuesday, Alex arrived at the job site at 2:45 P.M. with the replacement panels an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Acquire and replace the lower two panels on a roll up overhead garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2020

05/07/2020

Alex is polite, professional and went the extra mile to explain the work he was going. Alex's advice saved me$60 on a garage door opener.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door opener install

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2020

04/19/2020

very prompt, efficient and pays attention to details. High quality of work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2020

03/06/2020

Smooth, Alex is very professional and friendly person, this is the second time that he help me and I sure will call him again if I need him. Thank you Alex, way to go.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage motor malfunction

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2020

03/01/2020

Alex responded quickly and finished the job just as quick. Our garage door spring snapped on a Sat afternoon. I put in a request that same evening. Alex to come by the next day (Sun) and finished the job thaf same day. Price was reasonable for less than 24 hour notice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 spring replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2020

02/11/2020

Wonderful. Alex is a superb provider - the best home-repair expert I've worked with. He communicated clearly, arrived early, resolved the issue perfectly, and finished quickly. Rate was very reasonable, especially given that he resolved a pretty major issue with my garage door (pieces had broken off in four places due to coming out of alignment) very quickly. It is clear he is an expert in his fie...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of garage door that had become misaligned

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2020

*broken springs *off track *opener repair *cables *door not opening and closing *new garage door replacement *new opener replacement *new panel *etc

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check