Hedy Wolf - Transcription and Typing

Founded 1999 • With Angi since March 2016

Secretarial Services

20170 Princeton Ave

Riverside, CA 92507

Hi, I'm Hedy at hwolf3@verizon.net. I have been doing transcription for 21 years in various areas including legal, medical, entertainment, science and academic. I also do typing projects such as manuscripts, reports, data entry and Excel. You can contact me by phone or email at hwolf3@verizon.net. Website is https://www.wolftranscription.com/...

01/14/2021

Audrius P.

Excellent. I highly recommend Hedy.

Description of Work
Word processing

Work Completed On 01/14/2021

Thank you very much for your kind review.

10/11/2020

Ted C.

Hedy has done an excellent job transcribing interviews for a grant-funded research project. She is more affordable, flexible, and easy to work with than any services available in my local area. Due to delays caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the project has extended much longer than anticipated. Hedy has stuck with it and continued to provide excellent transcription services despite the challenging circumstances.

Description of Work
Transcription of interviews

Work Completed On 10/11/2020

04/16/2020

laura H.

Hedy is the gold standard of transcribers. I conducted quite a few lengthy telephone interviews with a very elderly woman who spoke with a fairly strong accent, and whose voice sometimes did not come through clearly. Transcribing this was a tall order, but Hedy did an extraordinary job, even looking up foreign words to be sure she captured them accurately. She worked incredibly fast and provided professionally-crafted transcripts. She has my highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Transcription

Work Completed On 03/29/2020

08/22/2019

SHELDON S.

Perfectly, she is a total pro with quick follow through. She is cordial and took care of our needs on time and on budget.

Description of Work
transcription of mp3 audio files

Work Completed On 08/22/2019

Thank you very much for your kind review.

10/05/2018

Philip C.

Excellent work, rapidly done, all online and at a very reasonable price

Description of Work
Typing and reformatting documents

Work Completed On 10/05/2018

Thank you very much for the great review. Looking forward to working with you again.

03/29/2018

Mark S.

I am extremely happy with the work. It comes on time or before and in a form that I can easily transfer to my work. The quality is much better than I am used to for a much lower price from other services.

Description of Work
Transcribing of recorded dictation

Work Completed On 03/29/2018

03/03/2018

Deirdre R.

Hedy is great. She replies promptly, and is transparent about her availability and expected time to completion. The project I asked for help on included some difficult-to-discern handwriting edits, and she did an excellent job deciphering through them. If she had questions she reached out to me, which is necessary for an ongoing project, and I found her easy to work with. We did all of our work and communicating via email and telephone calls. I was traveling for part of the project (including to Asia), and we were still able to work together with no problems. I expect further work on this project and hope she will be available to assist on it and any future projects.

Description of Work
Document conversion (pdf to word); extensive edits and reorganization of document

Work Completed On 03/02/2018

Thank you very much for your kind review. Looking forward to working with you again.

05/20/2017

Bret C.

Perfect. Hedy did a wonderful job and very quickly.

Description of Work
Word processing and spread sheet preparation for mailing lists

Work Completed On 05/20/2017

03/12/2017

Brent L.

She wanted to take the amount I already paid her for looking at it and put it towards the balance, but I told her if she got it done before this date she could consider it a bonus. She got it done way ahead of schedule. I like that she was flexible. Some others on here have a flat rate no matter the job, and that's fine if that's the way you want to run your business, but I like flexibility. Not all jobs are the same and I'm glad we came to an agreement that we both were happy with. I ended up paying slightly more with her vs others but It was well worth it. I will consider hiring her again if I ever need an extra pair of hands again and time is short!

Description of Work
I had some audio that I needed transcribed. We chatted over email and then on the phone, I paid her for an hours wage just to look at everything I've done, and what else is needed to be completed so she could have a better idea of what amount of work was needed. I understood that this isn't something that can be looked at for an estimate. She would have to listen to everything first. That's why I paid a bit upfront.

Work Completed On 03/12/2017

09/09/2016

Linda M.

It all went well. Hedy does an excellent job and is very easy to work with.

Description of Work
I use Hedy to transcribe tapes I do when I'm interviewing people for my job as a journalist. Hedy is very pleasant, does a terrific job, never misses deadlines and charges a very reasonable fee. I highly recommend her and her services.

Work Completed On 10/08/2015

Transcription including general, medical, legal, entertainment, science, and academic. Copy typing projects such as manuscripts. Data entry and Excel projects.

Check, PayPal