BIMMERS CLINIC

Founded 1982 • With Angi since October 2008

Like the cars we service, Bimmers Clinic is dedicated to having a clean and organized repair facility. Some say that at Bimmers Clinic, you can eat right off the floor. The cleanliness of the shop represents how we like to see your car - clean and durable....

Yeaman Auto Body Inc

Yeaman Auto Body Inc

All work LIFETIME GUARANTEED. We work with all insurance companies to represent you. We make sure you get quality repairs and you are informed when insurance companies are trying to put inferior parts on your car. We can also test the metal to be sure the parts are factory strength.

12/15/2014

I checked on Angie’s List before I went to them. Over the last 2 years they have done service on my car. First of all they do quality work. He really knows the car and really takes pride in the work he does. He is outstanding. He is a little bit high on price. I have high regard for his expertise and the quality over the dealership. I will go back to them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Bimmers Clinic. I took it in because I needed the front headlight replaced.

03/11/2014

They were nice and friendly.  Warm, and 'real'.  I will use them again for my auto mechanic needs and for sure tell my friends!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed all 4 tires and got a break job, along with oil change and a/c service

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

12/09/2013

It went very well.  George was a hard to find honest mechanic that I will stick with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tune up and various small repairs.

12/03/2013

The man was very helpful, fast and very honest. I appreciated his honesty about the issues with our vehicle. Really did exceptional work. I would use him in the future if I needed to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a oil leak on a BMW.

03/11/2013

Taking care of your BMW can get pricey at times but if you find the right place to go to its not that bad.  Bimmers does great work, I've never had any issues with them.  They're fast, honest, and are loyal to their customers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I come here to have my BMW serviced, the last time I came I had my breaks changed.  The work and price is the best I've been able to find in the area.

CATEGORY auto repair

BMW Specialist, oil service, inspection service, annual coolant service, annual brake fluid service, braking system, electrical/electronics, engine repair, transmission, suspension, airbag system, engine electrical, body shop service, collision repair, enhancements, restoration, interior repairs, tire service, wheel service, paintless dent remover, interior repairs, full pre-purchase diagnostic, window tinting, track event preparation, complete detail.

Visa, MasterCard