BIMMERS CLINIC

Founded 1982 • With Angi since October 2008

18417 GAULT ST

RESEDA, CA 91335

Like the cars we service, Bimmers Clinic is dedicated to having a clean and organized repair facility. Some say that at Bimmers Clinic, you can eat right off the floor. The cleanliness of the shop represents how we like to see your car - clean and durable....

12/15/2014

Ted R.

I checked on Angie’s List before I went to them. Over the last 2 years they have done service on my car. First of all they do quality work. He really knows the car and really takes pride in the work he does. He is outstanding. He is a little bit high on price. I have high regard for his expertise and the quality over the dealership. I will go back to them.

Description of Work
I used Bimmers Clinic. I took it in because I needed the front headlight replaced.

03/11/2014

Jill R.

They were nice and friendly. Warm, and 'real'. I will use them again for my auto mechanic needs and for sure tell my friends!

Description of Work
Changed all 4 tires and got a break job, along with oil change and a/c service

Category auto repair,car tires

12/09/2013

Fabian E.

It went very well. George was a hard to find honest mechanic that I will stick with.

Description of Work
Tune up and various small repairs.

12/03/2013

Shawn C.

The man was very helpful, fast and very honest. I appreciated his honesty about the issues with our vehicle. Really did exceptional work. I would use him in the future if I needed to.

Description of Work
Fixed a oil leak on a BMW.

03/11/2013

Cristina T.

Taking care of your BMW can get pricey at times but if you find the right place to go to its not that bad. Bimmers does great work, I've never had any issues with them. They're fast, honest, and are loyal to their customers.

Description of Work
I come here to have my BMW serviced, the last time I came I had my breaks changed. The work and price is the best I've been able to find in the area.

01/22/2013

Gary W.

Very well and I will give it a five star

Description of Work
Very good service and highly experiened techs. George is very good manager and knows the BMWs inside and out. Always bring my X5 to this place for service.

04/03/2012

Gilles D.

It turned out the car needed a four wheel alignment, they found the alignment adjusters loose on the car. They probably were left loose by Pride Auto Body from when they performed the previous repairs on the car. The car was aligned properly, the dashboard warning lights were reset and now it runs and drives as it should. Bimmers Clinic fit us in, made the right call, performed the right adjustments with high professionalism and ethical standards and the cost was reasonable. I recommend them very highly.

Description of Work
My son's 328I was wrongly diagnosed by Pride Auto Body in Van Nuys as having several thousand dollars worth of damage on the rear suspension. Instantly I knew to get a second opinion from a trusted and recommended specialist. I explained everything to the shop supervisor George, who is very attentive and thorough. They took in the car in the afternoon on a Friday, I knew they had a shorter day on Saturday and I wanted to see if they could squeeze it in.

12/19/2011

Roopinder C.

George & Manuel were GREAT! 1. You can tell a lot about mechanics/shops but the way they take care of their tools. This shop was clean, organized and well maintained. Score: 10/10!! 2. I would like to believe that i keep my car in good condition. It was conformting to come across individual's that are as passionate. They took care of my car as if it was their own. They're knowledgeable, passionate and customer service oriented. Score: 10/10! George showed me a part that was possibly damaged by the dealer during the last maintenance. So they're not just replacing parts to increase the invoice. 3. I went there a little late in the day. These guys stayed over so i could have my car available for my Sunday trip. Score: 10/10!! 4. The final bill was slightly higher than i expected. HOWEVER, THE OVERALL VALUE WAS CERTAINTLY UNBEATABLE! Score: 9.5/10!! 5. They washed and dried my car.

Description of Work
Performed schedule maintenance @ 60K. Oil Changes, Filter Change, along with fill-ups etc.

11/29/2011

SUSAN P.

I typically went to the local dealer who treated me well. But my original warranty had expired, as well as the extended warranty. I had the chance to buy another dealer sponsored warranty but didn't. Not long after my transmission expired and I ended up back at the dealer who told me I could get everything taken care of for less money at an independent shop -- but of course didn't recommend it. As time was of the essense, I went ahead with the repairs. A few months later I had an engine light. Rather than return to the dealer I scouted Angie's List and found George at Bimmer Clinic. He diagnosed the issues, gave me scenarios, told me about how the dealer -- once my transmission was out -- had neglected to tell me of a part that needed replacing that would have cost only $100 because the labor was already done. George had the car repaired, saved me 900 off the quoted price. The upshot is that my car has not run this well since it was new. Many times I meant to stop by and personally thank George for this. I finally did last week. He graciously offered me a car wash. He also put the car on the rack to inspect the underside. I'm glad he did. My two rear tires were so worn on the inside (not visible from the outside) that I had to immediately get new tires.He saved my butt by being thorough. George and the Bimmer Clinic will always be where my car goes when she needs the doctor.

Description of Work
Not completely sure -- but: two oil leaks repaired. pinhole leak in radiator -- replaced. hoses. various bushings and steering linkage replaced. general 80K miles tuneup. Also got a report about potential issues, none of which were serious.

09/09/2011

Rosemary R.

George, diagnosed the issues. Proposed a plan in line with our economics. Started and completed as promised. They detailed car at no cost, and helped with the rental charge. Super !

Description of Work
Various repairs on my wife's 3 serie BMW.

Category auto detailing,auto repair

Omega Automotive

The independent automotive shop was established in 2001 by Carlos and Guille Menjivar and won the Super Service Award in 2013. Our company, Omega Automotive (formerly Omega Transmission), is in Northridge, CA. We offer honest and transparent car repair services to residents and businesses in the greater Los Angeles County area, blocks away from California State University at Northridge (CSUN), the Northridge Fashion Center, and just minutes from the 101, 118 and 405 Freeways. The Omega automotive family expanded in 2010 to include Northridge Body Shop, an auto body repair and collision facility. This affords Omega the opportunity to provide complete mechanical and body shop services for all passenger vehicles including cars, small trucks and vans with the capacity for up to 15 passengers. Today, the Omega family consists of seven employees including Carlos and Guille, two service writers and three technicians. The bi-lingual staff provides customers with personalized and friendly service. Most services can be done the same day and repairs are backed with a 24 month or 24,000-mile warranty. The Menjivars are ardent supporters of community events. Carlos donates his time to the American Youth Soccer Organization (AYSO) and the Greater Van Nuys Rotary. Both are active in their church. Carlos is also a member of the North Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce, Valley Business Professionals and Inside Track, while Guille is affiliated with the Woodland Hills Chamber Women’s Circle and the Women’s Professional Forum. Call Omega Automotive Repair today and discover a different kind of car repair facility, one where you get treated like family. *You can also make appointments online, through our website.

Yeaman Auto Body Inc

All work LIFETIME GUARANTEED. We work with all insurance companies to represent you. We make sure you get quality repairs and you are informed when insurance companies are trying to put inferior parts on your car. We can also test the metal to be sure the parts are factory strength.

Auto Service
    Auto Tires
    Auto Detailing
    Auto Radiators
    Auto Transmission
    Auto Mufflers
    Auto Body Work
    Visa, MasterCard

BMW Specialist, oil service, inspection service, annual coolant service, annual brake fluid service, braking system, electrical/electronics, engine repair, transmission, suspension, airbag system, engine electrical, body shop service, collision repair, enhancements, restoration, interior repairs, tire service, wheel service, paintless dent remover, interior repairs, full pre-purchase diagnostic, window tinting, track event preparation, complete detail.