Russell Cleaning

Founded 1979 • With Angi since August 2010

3060 Bechelli Ln

Redding, CA 96002

Additional email - service@russellcleaning.com. Additional contact name Russell Alba....

11/22/2017

Jan R.

Bob showed up exactly on time and was friendly and courteous. He did a great job and we are very pleased! Even with two dogs everything turned out spotless! I highly recommend.

Description of Work
We had our carpets and our white couch cleaned.

07/10/2017

Robert L W.

Prompt, excellent work

Description of Work
Cleaning carpets and upholstery furniture cleaning.

01/16/2017

Kenneth B.

We were satisfied with the service provided.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

11/03/2016

jason H.

The man that came out was friendly and on time. He shampooed the two rooms for us. One room looked barely touched and the other room still smelt really bad afterwards. We called to have the technician come out again. We'll see if the service is going to be free of charge. Will post an update of the next service.

Description of Work
They came out to shampoos the carpets in our two smaller bedrooms.

09/15/2015

Kathleen S.

This guy has has worked for the owner for 25 years.

Description of Work
This gentleman worked his butt off. He was professional - polite - friendly He cleaned my living room - dining room - guest room - guest room bathroom - my workout/craft room - master bedroom - master bathroom-- 2 recliner chairs When I got home I was surprised at the difference!

07/14/2015

DAYNA G.

Professional from start with estimate to scheduling, arrived on time and completed job within 1 1/2 hrs. Couldn't have gone any smother.

Description of Work
Steam cleaned full carpeted home

08/02/2014

Donna B.

He was on time, very pleasant and efficient. He worked quickly, but did a thorough job.

Description of Work
Cleaned the carpets and 2 recliners.

06/11/2014

Carol M.

Courteous, professional. Moved furniture as needed

Description of Work
Cleaned all carpet in living and bedroom areas

06/03/2014

Robert P.

Woke up one morning to find we had a sick dog that had soiled our brand new carpet. After a panic session, we called the guys we bought the carpet from and they said no worries - just call Russell Cleaning. Turns out we are long time customers of Russell. So the Russell guy came out - on time and very curtious as usual - and cleaned the spots in about 15 minutes. He said since we are long time customers and the job only took a few minutes they wouldn't charge us. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND RESSELL CLEANING!

Description of Work
Cleaned up a pet accident on a carpet that was only three weeks old.

04/27/2014

Kelly O.

I have used Russell's cleaning on two occasions and will call them back next year. They removed spots and was able to get my very pale carpet to look very clean and spot free. My carpet is 8 years old and it looks great thanks to them. Only a few spots returned after the first cleaning, after man, many months time - but most of the spots did not, so I am completely satisfied.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets

12/06/2013

Joanna G.

We just moved into the area and are using Angie's List to find service companies. My mom, also in the area, recommended Russell Cleaning for our carpets. I was happy to see that they received a high rating on Angie's List! I called them and left a message with the answering service (I guess that staff were on the other line); I received a call back that afternoon, or the next day. I scheduled a cleaning for the next week. Due to some delays in our move, I had to reschedule the cleaning until the following week. Russell's was very accommodating in changing the appointment. The tech showed up on time and was friendly and professional. My husband tends to ask a lot of questions about how things are done, and the tech was really patient and answered all of his questions. We only had the exposed areas cleaned; we did not request any moving of furniture or other items. The carpet looks great! It's white, so I definitely noticed a difference after the cleaning. I will use Russell in the future!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning in our living room, long hallway, and 2 out of 3 bedrooms.

08/26/2013

Roxanne B.

He was punctual, thorough and did a great job. Carpets dried quickly. It was only a days wait to schedule an appointment.

Description of Work
Cleaned 2 rooms and a large rug.

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

07/17/2013

Hoagy H.

They are on Angie's List. They were very thorough and very good. They were very polite and very efficient. They were very on time, which I really enjoyed. They said that they would be there at a certain time and they were exactly there when they said they would. The guy came in, did his work and was very efficient about it. He was in and out and left in two hours, which was great. Their price was very good and the quality of work was great. They did a very good job. Their responsiveness was excellent. I had a couple of questions about cleaning up spots even after they and they told me what to do and they gave me some advice from how to keep spots out. Their punctuality was perfect. They were very courteous and polite.

Description of Work
I used Russell Cleaning for carpet cleaning. They cleaned about 850 square feet.

07/15/2013

Roxanne B.

Our service person arrived on time and worked diligently cleaning our rugs. When he left he made sure we were happy with the work. We were. They will be invited back next time we need our carpets cleaned!

Description of Work
Moved furniture, took extra care with spots, worked efficiently.

07/08/2013

Corinne B.

One area of carpet was badly stained by various pet accidents, some of which had been previously treated with carpet cleaner from the store. The operator warned us that due to the age of some stains and the reaction with the current treatment, some may already be or may become permanent. This was in fact the case. Some places appeared cleaned afterwards but the permanent stains reappeared. On the other hand some marks from computer printer ink did come out. All in all that carpet looks way better, smells and feels much much better. It would have been wonderful if the whole thing had come up like new, but the cleaners produced the realistic result that they promised. The other two areas of carpet also showed considerable improvement. The areas cleaned were dry enough to move furniture back within six hours and the operator put plastic squares under the wooden bed legs so they would not create any new stains.

Description of Work
cleaned three areas of carpet

07/01/2013

Shirley R.

Paul arrived within the time frame window . He measured and gave me a room by room cost .we were able to add a lightly soiled bedroom for a small additional cost we discussed the many pet stains. He planned to do the best he could. There were urine stains still showing but were lightened. I appreciated his honesty as I really hadn't expected a miracle. The rest of the carpet looked great!

Description of Work
Cleaned the carpet in the living room,dining room, and 3 bedrooms

12/31/2012

mitzi R.

Came over and gave me an estimate. Performed service same week, on time, on budget, and things they cleaned looked great.

Description of Work
Front room carpet cleaned Recliner cleaned sectional couch cleaned

10/29/2012

Michael R.

Great service and my problem area is still clean. Thanks so much.I

Description of Work
I had some dog issues on my den and living room rugs. The service man told me a lot about how to keep them clean once he cleaned them. Very informative.

07/05/2012

Synthia D.

I've always used them. I've used them for 10 years. They are very professional. My carpets are clean and they are on time. They do what they say they are going to do. They get out stains and they move the furniture. They do a nice job on the area rugs. The price always seems a little expensive but I think they are right in the ballpark. If I am going to put that much into it, I would trust them.

Description of Work
I used Russell Cleaning for carpet cleaning.

01/05/2012

Renee W.

The employees at Russell are always polite and reliable. They’ve done consistently good work for me over the years, and I really trust their service.

Description of Work
I’ve had them clean my carpeting several times.

12/30/2011

Stacey K.

They were amazing. Everything was awesome. I would rate them highly and would definitely use them again in the future if necessary.

Description of Work
I used Russell Cleaning for carpet cleaning.

11/23/2011

Marian B.

In all ways it was great experiance.

Description of Work
My daughter has used this vendor many times and recommended them highly to me. Everything about the service was perfect. I have used carpet cleaners over the years and Russell's is the BEST !

11/03/2011

Janet W.

The service tech arrived in a timely manner and cleaned my seven year old carpet. The carpet was damaged by pet stains but looks great now.

07/16/2011

Jean C.

We had our cleaned twice before by other companies but didn't realize how much better they could look until Russel cleaning came out and cleaned them. They did a much better job than the other companies, the carpets look great and some hard to remove stains are gone. Highly reccommend.

Description of Work
House carpet steam cleaned. Many stains removed.

12/26/2010

John A.

Bob Lain, from Russell Carpet Cleaning, was on time and did an excellent job as always. I have used their service numerous times.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning.

Tile and Grout Professionals

RESTORE THE BEAUTY OF YOUR TILES AND BRIGHTEN DIRTY AND WEATHERED CONCRETE Call Tile & Grout Professionals for efficient and cost-effective work on tile cleaning, grout sealing, concrete washing, tile repair, and many more services. We are a locally operated company in the Northern California area. Ask for free estimates on your service.

Offers by Tile and Grout Professionals on Angi
    All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving

Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads, dollies, Plastic and much more. Our employees are drug tested, trained and seasoned to be the best you will find. This is how we keep our ratings high and claims low. Long Distance Moves take place either from our long distance hubs across the West coast. Located in AZ, CA, OR and WA. We are proud to provide a service that no other company offers; Dedicated Trucks. This means that your belongings are loaded on the truck and not combined with anyone else’s items. They are not transferred to other trucks or facilities in route which causes damage and loss of items (typical with van lines). We have a set loading day and unloading day. This is by far the safest way to ship. Our interstate rates are per 24ft moving van that holds up to 8,500lbs or 1400CuFt. Some customers require one truck and some require more. One truck holds the average 1800SqFt.

Moving APT - Long Distance Movers

Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.

Offers by Moving APT - Long Distance Movers on Angi
    MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa
    $10.00

Carpet, tile, grout, upholstery cleaning, dog, cat, pet problems, hardwood cleaning and refinishing.

ask for details