Leonard Schwartz, MD

Founded 1984 • With Angi since October 2008

Eye Care - Ophthalmology
Eye Care - Optical Sales & Repair

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abms.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

04/16/2013

Wonderful. He is the best.

Description of Work
Originally I went to Dr. Schwartz for annual eyecare due to a detached retina and have continued seeing him for general care and prescriptions.

02/05/2011

The start was in 1984 and to date there have been many successful services in the care and treatment of my eyes.

Description of Work
Dr. Schwartz has been my Ophthalmologist since 1984. I've had numerous visits. He has performed out-patient surgery on my eyes very successfully. He also correctly diagnosed a genetic defect that he and a Retina Specialist are treating. He deserves an A+++ for his care of my eyes.

05/28/2009

Dr Schwartz conducted a thorough eye exam and discussed familial conditions of concern. He answered all of my questions. He also sees my wife for a continuing problem and has done her cataract surgeries. His treatment approach is conservative and incremental. He was highly recommended by our former doctors at the UC Berkeley School of Optometry Eye Clinic.

Description of Work
Annual follow up eye exam. Cost was reimbursed by Medicare and supplemental insurance.

05/21/2009

He is a straight shooter telling you the truth. He does not push anything that is not necessary on you. The office is run very efficiently but he is very busy.

Description of Work
Dr. Schwartz is my ophthalmologist I was in to see him about six months for a regular exam. He has also performed cataract surgery for my wife..

Ophthalmologist