Dentistry at Empire Lakes - Aina Serrano, DMD

Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
Dentistry - Cosmetic
Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics

We are proud to provide a state-of-the-art facility for the highest quality dental care available. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. We are confident that you will feel right at home in our office as we welcome all patients as if they were family....

10/07/2014

I have an upcoming appointment. She is gentle, sweet and personable. She has a wonderful staff and a very nice office. I will probably go to her forever. I've always been able to get an appointment. I would recommend her to anyone. She happened to be in my neighborhood, now I moved but I still go to her.

Description of Work
I go to Dr. Serrano who is my dentist now. I've been using this dentist for about four to six months.

Category dentists

11/06/2012

Dr, Serrano and her staff are very personable. I feel well informed and well taken care of.

Description of Work
Fractured a tooth. Very gentle and thorough. My family and I use Dr. Serrano for general dentistry and would highly recommend her practice.

Category dentists

General Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Hygiene, Dental Implants, Lumineers, Veneers, Teeth Whitening, Root Canal, Bridges, Crowns, Dentures, Night Guards, TMJ

MasterCard, Visa, Check, American Express, Discover, Financing Available