GREAT DOGS TRAINING-EDUCATION

With Angi since June 2010

Animal Training
Animal Boarding Kennels

01/13/2015

Description of Work
My dog has been in agility training with Gabriella for several years. She is a fabulous teacher and dog-handler. She motivates both trainer and dog with positive feedback and encouragement. Can't say enough good things about her!

10/01/2014

Description of Work
Dog agility training. Gabriele is an excellent instructor for training handlers and dogs. I have taken agility sessions for about a year and both my dog and I are having a ball. It's a great positive session every week.

01/17/2014

I rarely write reviews, but. have so greatly appreciated Great Dogs, that I feel compelled to write this one. The trainer, Gabriella, has worked in the field for many years and I've seen her work with dogs (and humans) at all levels of experience, with equal ease. She clearly loves dogs, and has a caring, gentle manner in all her interactions with them. Her philosophy is one of positive reinforcem...

Description of Work
We have taken our dog to Obedience Training with Great Dogs for 5 years, since he was a puppy. At that time, a "lifetime" training membership was offered, so we continue to take our dog for ongoing training and practice. He has been through all levels, including puppy kindergarten, basic family manners, and the advanced and elite sessions. We also received training to prepare for the Canine Good Citizen test.

11/08/2013

Excellent agility training. All positive reinforcement for the dogs. My dog loves the classes and I'm enjoying the happy positive atmosphere