LIBERTY MUTUAL INSURANCE

With Angi since July 2010

Insurance Agencies

Flury-Hinderks Insurance Agency

We are available for calls, texts or emails and the office is fully operational during the COVID period. Flury-Hinderks Insurance Agency is your trusted Insurance Advisor. Fully licensed in; Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Texas, Colorado, Arizona, California, Utah, Iowa, Nebraska, Arkansas and Georgia. As an Independent Insurance Agent, we compare insurance rates for you and provide quality advice and coverage tailored for you and your family. We will help guide you through the options available today and insure you and your family at the best possible cost. Unlike direct insurance providers, an independent insurance agency has the flexibility to provide quotes from different companies and give you the most peace of mind for your money. In most cases, we can save you money by bundling your insurance policies together.

SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT

We offer our services NATIONWIDE. Our passion is partnering with our clients to crystallize their financial goals, design a strategy to achieve those goals and execute the plan to its completion. You know it’s not enough to just make a plan, even the most well designed strategies can fail if not executed properly and then monitored for progress and suitability. This is why we consistently monitor the progress of your plan and make changes as new developments come to light with your changing goals. Whether we are helping a young family set the path to achieve their ideal lifestyle and first home; assisting a newly widowed client in navigating and structuring his/or her retirement plan and new life; or advising a professional couple on structuring the sale of their business and transitioning into retirement, we are consistently behind the scenes working to get you there and keep you there: on track. Our Core Competencies include: Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Risk Management, Estate Planning and Multi-Generational Asset Transfer Planning, Managing Executive Deferred Comp Assets. We use the latest and the most sophisticated tools to produce accurate and realistic analyses. We pride ourselves on our independence and ability to work with the leading experts in all fields of wealth management, accounting and estate planning to design a comprehensive and robust strategy to achieve our clients’ goals. Sovereign is affiliated with Spire Investment Partners. Spire Investment Partners is the Parent Company of Spire Wealth Management, LLC an SEC RIA, and Spire Securities LLC, a registered Broker/Dealer and Member of FINRA / SIPC.

Offers by SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT on Angi
Blue Lion Medicare

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

07/16/2012

Liberty Mutual just cuts a check and leaves the property owner to fend for themself. In addition they don't listen to their customers nor seem interested in doing the right thing.

Description of Work
My townhome was flooded by a water leak in my neighbor's townhome. WE both have LIBERTY MUTUAL. They had me open a claim so I could get the water damage assessed and start drying the impacted areas out. So they did come when called. What my complaint is regarding is that since my neighbor and I both have Liberty Mutual they are saying she wasn't liable for my deductible and they are placing a SURCHARGE on my policy because I had to submit a claim. I feel like I have been hit by an uninsured motorist! I have called the local agency and after 2 weeks of the run around I received a call back saying I would have to have a surcharge on my rates and the person wouldn't give me the name of the person(s) who are in charge of this. I had to have my floors torn out and am responsible for finding vendors. I feel that they are not operating in good faith for me by not getting my deductible from my neighbor's policy.

Category insurance companies