Kirk, Dr. George

Founded 1998 • With Angi since December 2008

Chiropractic Care

01/06/2011

Their standard appointments include massage, heat therapy and adjustment. They accepted my insurance, too. Dr. Kirk listens and is attentive to special needs. His staff are professional and actively move from one patient to the next so there is very little waiting.

Description of Work
Needed updated X-Rays for previously diagnosed issues. Dr. Kirk sent for my old records in San Diego so that he could continue my care with the proper available.

12/14/2010

He is great! I think he is a fabulous chiropractor. He is extremely caring and very good at what he does. I give him the highest ranking. I think that he is very friendly. He knows his stuff. He is an expert. He has a good staff. He has masseuses on his staff. They take Kaiser co-pay, which is excellent to have.

Description of Work
Dr. Qme is my chiropractor. I have been using him for a couple years.

06/05/2009

I can't say enough about Dr. Kelley and the whole Amador Valley team. They start off with muscle work by either the doctor, or if you're lucky and they are busy, one of their staff massage therapists will do the work (ahhhh!) On the 29th, Cedric did my muscle work. Then you receive heat to loosen the muscles. Dr. Kelley then entered, asked me questions about where it hurt and how long I've had the...

Description of Work
I have been a regular patient at Amador Valley Chiropractic for 3+ years. George and Lisa are wonderful and I have recommended them to friends and family for years. On May 29, I went to see their associate, Kelley Parker, D.C. while Dr. Lisa is on maternity leave. Had a very sore lower back and I couldn't figure out why. Dr. Kelley was fantastic. She did a thorough exam and adjusted me in my neck, mid and lower back. About two hours after my visit, the pain was 90% gone.

12/18/2008

I am pretty happy with them. This is my first time seeing a chiropractor. I went to a different doctor and felt like he was going to rip me off. He wanted to charge me thousands of dollars. I found Dr.Kirk and he is fabulous. He also accepts my insurance so it is only a co-pay. The service is wonderful I feel much better afterwards.

Description of Work
I have been going for a couple of months.

Chiropractic care.