Autotron Service Center, Inc.

Founded 1983 • With Angi since September 2005

Auto Service

AUTO SERVICE CENTER...

06/02/2016

07/02/2015

Description of Work
Oil change and minor service

02/12/2014

Went in for routine maintenance and also let them know of sound from engine on acceleration. Got a call back a couple hours later and let me know the sound was just a loose heat shield , not a big deal. They tightened it up and everything was fine, no extra charge. I've been bringing all our cars in here for 6 years and have never had any problems, and cars have responded by having no major or even minor breakdowns. I check all the fluids and components after I bring it back, and everything is fixed/maintained properly. Its not something I take lightly because the one time I took it to another nearby mechanic shop to get the brakes "fixed" - rotors resurfaced, new pads, etc.. the brakes nearly failed on my way driving back home. I vowed to never return there and have been going to Autotron ever since.

Description of Work
150k service plus checked noise from engine compartment

02/20/2012

They do a great job. They cover what needs to be repaired, and they always call before they add on to the quote.

Description of Work
I used them to repair my car.

05/09/2006

Autotron Service Center was great. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable. The work performed came in under the estimate, plus they gave me 10% off as a new customer. They finished the work in a timely manner. I had a second issue that I asked them to look into and rather than doing it themselves (and charging me for unnecessary work), they referred me out to get new tires.

Description of Work
60,000 mile service on Subaru Outback Sport, assess noise from wheels.

11/01/2005

AUTOTRON TOOK CARE OF MY CAR, SERVICING THE 15,000 MILEAGE CHECK AND DISCOVERED A CRACKED GAS LINE. THE LINE WAS REPLACED AT NO COST. THE BRAKES NEEDED ATTENTION AND AUTOTRON CALLED AND GAVE ME THE NEWS AND REPAIRED THE BRAKES.

Description of Work
WE HAD A 15,000 MILEAGE SERVICE AND THE FRONT BRAKES NEEDED REPAIRS, INCLUDING HAVING THE ROTORS TURNED

09/19/2005

THEIR WORK IS EXCELLENT AS ALWAYS. I HAVE USED THEM FOR ALL MY AUTO NEEDS. THEY EVEN ALLOWED ME TO LEAVE THE CAR THERE WHILE I WAS ON VACATION. THEIR PRICE QUOTE IS ALWAYS RIGHT ON.

Description of Work
I USED THEM TO REBUILD THE TURBO CHARGER ON MY 1985 THUNDERBIRD. I ALSO NEEDED SOME WORK DONE ON THE SEAT BELT.

09/19/2005

THEY ARE THE BEST! THEY DISCOVERED THE PROBLEM AND HAD IT FIXED QUICKLY. THE MECHANICS ARE VERY CONSCIENTIOUS AND GREAT WORKERS. I CONTINUE TO USE THEM FOR ALL MY CAR PROBLEMS.

Description of Work
I BROUGHT IN MY FORD RANGER TRUCK FOR DIAGNOSIS ON AN UNKNOWN PROBLEM WITH THE ENGINE.

Specialists In Total Car Care For- Mazda & Domestic Vehicles